AMD has updated its ultra-lower power APU offering with "Mullins". Targeted at Windows tablets and based on the new Puma+ architecture, we had the opportunity to give AMD's Mullins reference tablet a quick go. So here's a quick preview of what you can expect from AMD's latest ultra low power APU.
The ZenFones are among the first ASUS devices to ship with ASUS's all-new interface, ZenUI. ASUS claims that it comes with more than 1,000 new features to make the user experience more fun and seamless. We had some time with the new phones, so here's our top five features of the ZenUI.
ASUS's PixelMaster camera technology may not sound new, but it is enhanced and improved for the ZenFone series. We compile five things you need to know about the updated PixelMaster feature.
Recognizing that cloud storage has become a big part of our lives, a host of new devices aimed at allowing users to have their own personal cloud has emerged. Here's an overview of the devices out there that can enable you to have your own personal cloud.
With two hugely popular Android flagship models - HTC One (M8) and Sony Xperia Z2 in the market retailing from today and another flagship model - the Samsung Galaxy S5 - launching next weekend, we round up the telco price plans and made some comparisons for your easy consumption. Happy shopping!
Enterprise Mode for Internet Explorer 11 provides better compatibility for older versions of IE; and there are tools to manage which Web apps use it. But first, we tell you how to turn it on.
Microsoft has added more than a bunch of new features in Windows Phone 8.1. We tell you our favorites.
The first major update to Windows 8.1 brings a slew of UI changes designed to make keyboard and mouse users feel more at home in what's still primarily a touch-focused operating system. We tell you more.
Currently in technical alpha testing, Heroes of the Storm is Blizzard's newest franchise, a free-to-play MOBA (or ARTS if you prefer) in the style of DotA and League of Legends featuring an all-star cast from the Diablo, Starcraft and Warcraft universes. We take a closer look in this hands-on.
Xiaomi's MIUI OS is famous for its high level of customization and features. We've gone through an extensive discussion on its major features, but what about its hidden, lesser known features? Here's a list of seven tips you didn't know about MIUI V5.
- Over one million people requested for invitations to buy the OnePlus 2
- Alleged press image of Samsung Galaxy Note 5 and Galaxy S6 edge+ leaked
- Canon launches ultra-high sensitivity camera with ISO sensitivity over 4,000,000
- Silent Circle's Blackphone 2 to support Android for Work
- Bose announces release of new SoundLink Mini II Bluetooth speaker
- President Obama issues an executive order in an attempt to build the world's first exascale supercomputer
- Facebook’s internet plane has the wingspan of a 737 and flies up to 3 months
- Strong sales of PlayStations and camera sensors for smartphones helped Sony post US$780 million profit