Prefer Qoo10 deals over Amazon deals? Here are a few we found today.
An air purifier for your car, a Wi-Fi range extender that goes fast, a PC chassis inspired by race cars and more in this week’s gear.
With this new device, anyone can shoot video that looks as smooth as a professional’s, just using their smartphone.
Every year at Intel IDF, we expect two things to happen – the company's new ambitions, possibilities and innovations on an industry-wide scale, and advances in the CPU microarchitecture to propel the industry and achieve their vision. Today we present you with Kaby Lake, the company's new 7th Generation Core processors.
Chase away those Tuesday blues with some retail therapy.
If you've just bought a Samsung Galaxy Note7 or you're thinking about buying one, this article is for you. We've rounded up our most useful Note7 articles, including our full review and pricing plans, plus tips and tricks to get the most out of the Note7's new features and redesigned S Pen.
It looks like the haze is making a comeback. If you haven't bought one already, here's a guide to the top five things to look for when buying a home air purifier.
AMD's Zen chips aren't slated to reach mass availability till the early part of 2017, but the company is already at the gates with fresh details about its new architecture. Will Zen be the chip to make AMD a real player in the high-end CPU market again?
A smartwatch that updates itself to the correct time no matter where you are in the world, smart earbuds that filter sound, a practical no-frills gaming mouse and more in this week’s gear.
TGIF! Celebrate the weekend by buying yourself some new gadgets and toys!
- StarHub's new DataTravel plans let you use your data across multiple locations in 30 days
- Samsung may permanently disable any remaining Galaxy Note7 phones
- Spotify steps away from buying out SoundCloud
- The Bitfenix Shogun is the latest tempered glass chassis after your heart and wallet
- Samsung's Galaxy S8 rumored to sport bezel-free design and virtual home button
- HTC is not giving up yet, working hard on future flagship phones and Vives
- Samsung may enter the drone market with a circular model
- Samsung unveils the black pearl Galaxy S7 edge