In gear this week; Puma releases a gleaming futuristic shoe inspired by BMW, a fan that looks retro but packs modern power, and a camera that packs a big wallop.
Dyson did the impossible: It turned boring appliances like vacuum cleaners and fans into cool objects of desire. We get a look inside its Singapore test labs and see how the magic is done.
Still trudging through the work week? Make mid-week Wednesday pass just that bit faster with some great deals.
As more and more millennials enter the workforce, the expectation of what a business device should be is changing. This generation of workers wants their devices to look good and be fit for entertainment as well, which is why companies are taking design cues from their consumer products.
In gear this week; an iPhone case that looks like it was designed by elves, a personal submarine for the well-heeled among you, and a butter spray that oozes delicious, delicious butter. Plus, all the big news you missed this week!
3DMark has launched Time Spy, a brand new DirectX 12 benchmark intended to assess the performance of the latest graphics cards on Windows 10. Here's how a handful of cards from the red and green camps measure up against each other.
It’s one more day to Friday! Celebrate early by catching these deals online.
Dying to play Pokémon GO ahead of its Asia release date but don't want to root your phone or risk downloading the malware APK that's been floating around? Avoid it by downloading the official app from the Google Play Store or Apple App Store from any country. Here's how.
Networking is a confusing and often misunderstood topic. It does not help that manufacturers are often vague in their descriptions and marketing material. Here is a guide to help you understand the latest standard in wireless technology.
Can AMD really beat the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 with two of its value-oriented Radeon RX 480 cards? Or in other words, can you really get more performance for less money?
- BlackBerry to outsource hardware development to third party manufacturers
- GameStart 2016 returns to Suntec on 7th to 9th October
- Sony Xperia XZ and X Compact will be available on 15th October
- Xiaomi's new Mi TV 3s 4K TVs are thin, smart, and support HDR
- Xiaomi's new Mi 5s has an ultrasonic fingerprint scanner
- HERE will allow Mercedes, BMW and Audi cars to share real-time driving data
- EFF asks HP to “make amends for its self-destructing printers”
- LG said to postpone the launch of its mobile payment system to 2017