A powerhouse that can charge your phone 40 times over, a 1840 lens design recreated, and a gorgeous Lego Porsche. This and more in your weekly gear.
Suffering from Monday blues? Well, the cure is here. Let's do some shopping!
LCD TVs today are vastly different from LCD TVs we had 10 years ago, both in terms of design, capabilities, and picture quality. And recently, Samsung has unveiled what it called 'SUHD' TVs. What is SUHD and how is it different from your typical 4K LCD TV? We give you the lowdown.
We believe that deals are great at making our weekends better. After all, who wouldn’t like a good bargain in Singapore?
From the perfect backpack for an organized geek, to a great gaming monitor and pen fit for Bond. Here’s your cool gear for the week.
Forget virtual reality (VR), Lenovo and Google wants you to explore the world of augmented reality (AR) in the first Tango-enabled smartphone, the Phab2 Pro. Check out our quick hands-on here.
At the recently concluded Google I/O 2016, Project Tango was given a fair bit of attention at the developer sessions. While it's not new, just what is Project Tango about, and why would it matter more than VR in the short run? We cover these details as we try out the Yellowstone dev-kit running on the NVIDIA Tegra K1 processor.
Do you need a new gadget? According to our deal alert here, yes you do. Come in and check out our latest findings!
The NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 may not be the flagship Pascal card, but it is still a force to be reckoned with. But how do the cards run in SLI? We take a closer look.
The Apple Worldwide Developers Conference 2016 (WWDC) takes place next week, and here's what we can expect to be announced.
- Intel announces new 3D NAND SSDs for client and enterprise
- SanDisk releases new Dual USB Drive with Type-C port
- Apple may not have enough stocks of iPhone 7 at launch
- The 2017 iPhone may not come with a physical home button
- Here’s how to stop WhatsApp from sharing your phone number with Facebook
- Pokémon Go has lost over 10 million users from its mid-July peak
- Xiaomi launches deca-core-powered Redmi Note 4
- StarHub brings back 12GB mobile data through its 2-in-1 SurfHub bundles