In gear this week: A futuristic backpack, the king of gaming notebooks, a transparent PC case and more.
It’s finally the long weekend! And how better to celebrate than to indulge in some shopping therapy? Check inside for some great online deals and let your fingers do the walking.
Apple is officially announcing the next iPhones on 7th September 2016 and there have been lots of rumors on what it may or may not have in the next iteration. Here's what we know so far about the upcoming iPhones.
Looking forward to the long weekend already? Make mid-week Wednesday pass just that bit faster with some great online deals.
TGIF! Celebrate the weekend by buying yourself some new gadgets and toys!
Prefer Qoo10 deals over Amazon deals? Here are a few we found today.
An air purifier for your car, a Wi-Fi range extender that goes fast, a PC chassis inspired by race cars and more in this week’s gear.
With this new device, anyone can shoot video that looks as smooth as a professional’s, just using their smartphone.
Every year at Intel IDF, we expect two things to happen – the company's new ambitions, possibilities and innovations on an industry-wide scale, and advances in the CPU microarchitecture to propel the industry and achieve their vision. Today we present you with Kaby Lake, the company's new 7th Generation Core processors.
Chase away those Tuesday blues with some retail therapy.
- Gigabyte updates its slim Aero 14 notebook with an NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060
- Your solid state drive may get more expensive in the coming months
- LG unleashes new CordZero Handstick and Hom-Bot Square vacuums
- Lonely Planet has a travel app and exclusive watch faces for the Gear S3
- Singtel home broadband customers faced 24 hours of internet outage
- Google is working on a fix for the Pixel's camera freezing issue
- Apple explains why some iPhone 6s shut down unexpectedly
- 99% of fake Apple chargers will not protect you against electric shocks