Alongside its new Pascal GPUs, NVIDIA also introduced Ansel, a brand new screen capture tool that offers powerful new features like a free-ranging camera, EXR image capture, and integrated filters. Here's a closer look at how Ansel is taking in-game photography to the next level.
Need help thinking of a Father's Day gift? Fret not, because we're back with another round of deals to help you out (and also to chase away the Monday blues).
TGIF!!! We’ve finally made it to the weekend, so quick start the celebrations with a quick online shopping spree. Here’s more great deals for you to take advantage of. #BBBMTL!
Still trudging through the work week? Make mid-week Wednesday pass just that bit faster with some great deals.
Ever wondered what's the hype over Apple Pay and Samsung Pay? Where can you use it? Does your device support it? Here's a quick primer.
The NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 is the undisputed single-GPU king, that much is clear now. But what about two of them in SLI? We plugged a couple of these cards into our test rig to find out!
Deals for the weekend, online and in real life, include watches, games and jumbo electronics.
They say money can’t buy happiness, but it can at least buy things on discount. Here are the deals that’ve caught our eye this week.
TGIF! Celebrate the arrival of the weekend by treating yourself to some great deals.
If DIY PCs sound like too much fuss, there's always pre-built desktops that offer their share of bleeding edge performance. The ASUS ROG GT51 is one such desktop, featuring not one, but two, NVIDIA GeForce GTX Titan Xs.
- Apple rumored to introduce iris scanners on the iPhone in 2018
- BlackBerry says its new Android smartphone is the most secure in the world
- Pokémon GO sets a new record with 75 million downloads on Android and iOS
- AMD Zen may debut in 2016, but will only reach mass availability in 2017
- ROMOSS’s new S$9 charging cable uses one plug for both iOS and Android phones
- Celebrate National Day with this free animated Line sticker set
- 4 reasons Samsung Pay is the better way to pay
- StarHub and Nokia trials triples 4G upload speeds in Singapore