Both the contract-free and 2-year contract prices for Apple's iPhone 6 and 6 Plus have been announced by the three telcos here. Who has the best deal? We tally them up, and here's what we found.
Not getting an iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus despite you wanting their improved cameras so badly because you're still under contract or you find them too expensive? If you've a compatible device, here are some camera improvements in the new iOS 8 that don't cost a single dime.
With Apple's big event less than 24 hours away, it's time to take a look at everything we know about the iPhone 6 (or should we say the iPhone Air and iPhone Pro?) so far.
We traveled to Japan to take a closer look at Casio's new Exilim EX-FR10, a surprisingly fun outdoors digital camera with a detachable modular body.
Following the leak of private photos and videos of multiple well-known actresses this weekend, Apple has come under fire for an alleged breach of security of its iCloud service. But what if Apple isn't to blame? And how can you keep yourself safe?
We've rounded up the most useful travel gadgets for every holiday destination, so whether you're heading off to the sandy beaches of the Maldives, or the hustle and bustle of New York City, you'll find what you need here.
There isn't a tech enthusiast who hasn't lamented of high prices for tech gadgets sold in Singapore. The news of Newegg joining the fray to ship to Singapore offered a glimmer of hope for better deals. Now that it has opened, does it really offer the advantage that shoppers were hoping for? We investigate.
Have you lost a gun fight because of lag? Or came close to killing your enemy's hero but missed out because your spell wouldn't cast? Fear not, here are some tips that hopefully can help improve your online gaming experience.
Wired or wireless connection? What is with all those different cables? How can I improve my Wi-Fi coverage? And how can I still use a wired connection if I haven't already wired up my home? All these questions and more will be answered in our newbie's guide to networking.
We took the Leica T out for a walk down Tiong Bahru district of Singapore to see just how its 16.3-megapixel APS-C CMOS sensor would fare, and brought back some images to share.
- Leaked case sketches suggest Apple's upcoming iPhones to be slightly thicker
- Globalfoundries completes acquisition of IBM microelectronics business
- Now you can create and manage custom Google Maps from Drive
- Microsoft's HoloLens might be the next home for Disney's Infinity
- Bower & Wilkins announces the launch of their first Bluetooth headphones, the P5 Wireless
- iPhone 6S casing leaked; looks like no dual-lens camera will be coming this year
- Rumor: NVIDIA has plans to release the mid-range GeForce GTX 950 Ti
- 4G LTE Microsoft Surface 3 coming soon, business customers to receive it first