Having missed out on Apple's earlier launch event over in the States, we popped by the local MacBook launch to find out first hand how Apple's latest aluminum goodies fare and if they meet the hype level.
Sony has just launched its highest-ever megapixel DSLR with the Alpha A900 and after we picked our jaws up from the ground, we got to trying out this new megapixel monster of a camera.
If you're wondering what to do with all the spare cash lying around, here's a suggestion:- juice up your notebook for even more performance with a solid state drive (SSD), the latest 80GB version from Intel, the X25-M. Are your wallets ready?
With all the hype that's been surrounding Google's shiny new browser (us included), it wasn't long before software giant and PC overlord Microsoft would summon us to their offices to take a look at their newest Beta 2 release of the upcoming Internet Explorer 8.
You may have heard the news (or read the article from Google's blog), but here it is, straight from the horse's mouth as we paid Google a visit for their launch of their new browser: the Google Chrome.
It's compact digital cameras galore as we take a look at a new lineup from Sony's Cyber-shot T-series with the introduction of three new devices - the Sony Cyber-shot T77, Sony Cyber-shot T700 and Sony Cyber-shot T500.
By now you should be aware that Intel's new Nehalem architecture based processor codenamed Bloomfield is due end of the year. Latest news has it that the accompanying chipset, the Intel X58, will have native SLI support and we've a lot more details straight from NVIDIA's recent NVISION'08 show. Step right in!
Good things don't come in pairs, they come as a trio. And that's what we had, with the unveiling of three new mobile devices: the Blackberry Bold, the Nokia N96 and finally the HTC Touch Pro, all ready for you to preview in our coverage for the day.
Dell's new Latitude E line is the latest update to their Latitude series and sports a whole new style and design together with a breakthrough 19-hour long battery life. We checked it out.
As we await the almighty iPhone to make its presence felt in our region, we can rely on another of Apple's invention in the form of the App Store which features a whole load of applications available for downloading. We give you a brief overview and share a few cool apps we've tried.
- WhatsApp now has 900 million monthly users, up from 800 million in April
- Razer revives Diamondback, announces new Orochi mouse and Kraken Mobile headset
- New Lenovo IdeaPad, ThinkPad Yoga and ThinkCentre hardware announced!
- PowerColor brings out the devilishly delectable Devil 13 Dual Core R9 390 graphics card
- Intel Compute Stick to see refresh with Skylake Core M processors
- Amazon HDR streaming now available through new LG OLED 4K televisions
- Lenovo has announced the IdeaPad Miix 700 and the IdeaCentre AIO 700 for home users
- Photos of LG G4 Pro leaked, rumored to launch on 10 October with plastic build