Sony has just launched its highest-ever megapixel DSLR with the Alpha A900 and after we picked our jaws up from the ground, we got to trying out this new megapixel monster of a camera.
If you're wondering what to do with all the spare cash lying around, here's a suggestion:- juice up your notebook for even more performance with a solid state drive (SSD), the latest 80GB version from Intel, the X25-M. Are your wallets ready?
With all the hype that's been surrounding Google's shiny new browser (us included), it wasn't long before software giant and PC overlord Microsoft would summon us to their offices to take a look at their newest Beta 2 release of the upcoming Internet Explorer 8.
You may have heard the news (or read the article from Google's blog), but here it is, straight from the horse's mouth as we paid Google a visit for their launch of their new browser: the Google Chrome.
It's compact digital cameras galore as we take a look at a new lineup from Sony's Cyber-shot T-series with the introduction of three new devices - the Sony Cyber-shot T77, Sony Cyber-shot T700 and Sony Cyber-shot T500.
By now you should be aware that Intel's new Nehalem architecture based processor codenamed Bloomfield is due end of the year. Latest news has it that the accompanying chipset, the Intel X58, will have native SLI support and we've a lot more details straight from NVIDIA's recent NVISION'08 show. Step right in!
Good things don't come in pairs, they come as a trio. And that's what we had, with the unveiling of three new mobile devices: the Blackberry Bold, the Nokia N96 and finally the HTC Touch Pro, all ready for you to preview in our coverage for the day.
Dell's new Latitude E line is the latest update to their Latitude series and sports a whole new style and design together with a breakthrough 19-hour long battery life. We checked it out.
As we await the almighty iPhone to make its presence felt in our region, we can rely on another of Apple's invention in the form of the App Store which features a whole load of applications available for downloading. We give you a brief overview and share a few cool apps we've tried.
A full 10 years after Intel's last stab at a discrete graphics solution, they are back again and this time with the Larrabee project. Comprising of an array of x86 processing cores with added vector handling functions and a modified instruction set to tackle it, this isn't the usual approach. Find out what this all means for you.
- Canon launches ultra-high sensitivity camera with ISO sensitivity over 4,000,000
- Silent Circle's Blackphone 2 to support Android for Work
- Bose announces release of new SoundLink Mini II Bluetooth speaker
- President Obama issues an executive order in an attempt to build the world's first exascale supercomputer
- Facebook’s internet plane has the wingspan of a 737 and flies up to 3 months
- Strong sales of PlayStations and camera sensors for smartphones helped Sony post US$780 million profit
- The Xbox Music rebranding continues on Android; updated Groove app now on Google Play Store
- IDC: Global tablet market shrinks as shipment of Apple iPads declines