In today's segment of our ongoing year-end nationwide LTE network performance testing, join us we share our findings from the western sector of Singapore such as Boon Lay, Chua Chu Kang and Jurong.
Join us as we scour across Singapore to test the nation's LTE network performance. In this segment of our year-end review, find out how the eastern sector of our little island fared.
Having tested the 4G LTE coverage of six shopping malls in Orchard, we decided to expand our year-end review to include coverage tests in other parts of Singapore. Hop in to to find out how the southern sector of our little island fared.
Having tested the 4G LTE coverage of six shopping malls in Orchard, we decided to expand our year-end review to include coverage tests in other parts of Singapore. Hop in to to find out how the northern zone of our little island fared.
Got your first iPad and wondering which apps you should try out first? Here are the top 10 apps to get you started reading, drawing, writing, browsing, watching, sharing and having fun on your iPad today.
It's been 8 months since we last sprung a surprise network test on the three telcos. And now, armed with three Samsung Galaxy Note 3 smartphones and a 4G SIM card from each telco, we went to six shopping malls in Orchard to review the 4G coverage, and see if anything's changed.
Sitex is currently underway here in Singapore, but over in the US, Black Friday madness is about to grip the nation. If you're prepared to jump through a few hoops to get the best deals, online shopping on Black Friday (even with the extra shipping costs) can be much cheaper than local prices.
Sony's Playstation 4 will be launched in Singapore on 19th December 2013 for S$639. But how does the local price compare to other countries around the world? We find out.
With the Singapore availability and pricing of Sony's Playstation 4 revealed, it's time to take a comparative look at each next-gen console: Microsoft Xbox One, Sony PlayStation 4, and Nintendo Wii U. Which console should you get?
Apple's iPad Mini with Retina display is being offered by the three telcos with a data plan. Should you wish to purchase the new iPad Mini with a two-year contract, here's a detailed comparison of the costs that'll be incurred over the two-year period.
- HTC 11 rumored to come with 8GB RAM, 256GB storage and two rear cameras
- AirPods delay could be due to handling of dual Bluetooth connectivity
- StarHub's new DataTravel plans let you use your data across multiple locations in 30 days
- Samsung may permanently disable any remaining Galaxy Note7 phones
- Spotify steps away from buying out SoundCloud
- The Bitfenix Shogun is the latest tempered glass chassis after your heart and wallet
- Samsung's Galaxy S8 rumored to sport bezel-free design and virtual home button
- HTC is not giving up yet, working hard on future flagship phones and Vives