The upcoming NVIDIA driver refresh is big enough that it has been codenamed Big Bang II at the green headquarters. And quite rightfully so because beyond performance improvements, there are new features such as Dedicated PhysX processing, SLI Multi-Monitor and more. Read on for a preview of what's in store for you.
Having missed out on Apple's earlier launch event over in the States, we popped by the local MacBook launch to find out first hand how Apple's latest aluminum goodies fare and if they meet the hype level.
Sony has just launched its highest-ever megapixel DSLR with the Alpha A900 and after we picked our jaws up from the ground, we got to trying out this new megapixel monster of a camera.
If you're wondering what to do with all the spare cash lying around, here's a suggestion:- juice up your notebook for even more performance with a solid state drive (SSD), the latest 80GB version from Intel, the X25-M. Are your wallets ready?
With all the hype that's been surrounding Google's shiny new browser (us included), it wasn't long before software giant and PC overlord Microsoft would summon us to their offices to take a look at their newest Beta 2 release of the upcoming Internet Explorer 8.
You may have heard the news (or read the article from Google's blog), but here it is, straight from the horse's mouth as we paid Google a visit for their launch of their new browser: the Google Chrome.
It's compact digital cameras galore as we take a look at a new lineup from Sony's Cyber-shot T-series with the introduction of three new devices - the Sony Cyber-shot T77, Sony Cyber-shot T700 and Sony Cyber-shot T500.
By now you should be aware that Intel's new Nehalem architecture based processor codenamed Bloomfield is due end of the year. Latest news has it that the accompanying chipset, the Intel X58, will have native SLI support and we've a lot more details straight from NVIDIA's recent NVISION'08 show. Step right in!
Good things don't come in pairs, they come as a trio. And that's what we had, with the unveiling of three new mobile devices: the Blackberry Bold, the Nokia N96 and finally the HTC Touch Pro, all ready for you to preview in our coverage for the day.
Dell's new Latitude E line is the latest update to their Latitude series and sports a whole new style and design together with a breakthrough 19-hour long battery life. We checked it out.
- Leaked document reveals new iPhones to sport 12MP camera with 4K video recording
- Here's a table comparing four different Windows 10 editions
- Microsoft details its Windows 10 rollout plan
- To hold more ink, Epson's new WorkForce Pro WF-R8591 uses ink packs instead of cartridges
- Apple's new iPhones to support LTE speeds of up to 300Mbps with new Qualcomm chip?
- HTC rumored to debut "groundbreaking" new camera in its redesigned flagship phone
- Leaked case sketches suggest Apple's upcoming iPhones to be slightly thicker
- Globalfoundries completes acquisition of IBM microelectronics business