The iPhone 4 is coming. But are you prepared for its arrival? Fret not, because if you need more info about the iPhone 4, we present a series of articles covering everything you need to know about the iPhone 4.
With the iPhone 4 price plans officially announced for all three telcos, we take a look at the economics and considerations involved in choosing the price plan that fits your usage pattern.
If you're going to be getting Apple's latest gadget, the iPhone 4, then why not get your accessories ready before the launch? That way, you'll have everything you need without having to queue again. Here's a list of five accessories to get for your new shiny toy.
It's finally here! Apple's iPad makes its way to Singapore after having sold over 3.27 million iPads worldwide. We check out the retail launch, data plans and yet another handy guide on whether you should get one.
Now that we've confirmed a July 30th launch date of the iPhone 4 in Singapore, it's time to answer the question on everyone's lips: should you upgrade your old iPhone?
The GeForce GTX 460 has proven itself to be a spanking good addition to the Fermi family and in this article, we'll be evaluating its performance in SLI configuration.
Still wondering if you should get Apple's upcoming iPhone 4? There are other choices, so let us point you in the right direction with some alternatives to Apple's current poster boy.
It has taken a while, but Intel seems to have finally embraced the idea of overclocking. With its latest K-series processors, the Core i7-875K and Core i5-655K, having unlocked multiplier, there's plenty of potential for enthusiasts to ramp up the speed.
You probably have noticed the all new refreshed HardwareZone.com by now. But do you truly know what has changed and all the new features it offers? We give you a walk-through of the most pertinent functions and features to fully utilize the new site. Read on!
Are mobile phones capable of 720p video recording? Judging by the latest lineup, yes, they can. We give you some quick highlights of the latest devices from Apple, Motorola, Nokia and Samsung that does just that, and when you can expect them on our shores.
- Microsoft estimated to have 18% of global tablet market by 2019
- Apple Pay to be available in China by February, ahead of Samsung Pay?
- AMD says goodbye to Catalyst drivers, ushers in new Crimson software
- Xiaomi’s Mi Air Purifier 2 is a small and quiet air filter for your home
- Xiaomi unveils full-metal Redmi Note 3 and Android or Windows 10 OS Mi Pad 2
- Flight Centre will let you experience your destination in VR before traveling
- Twitter cats helped Belgian police take down terrorists in #BrusselsLockdown
- The “World’s Coolest Job” by Honestbee is now accepting applicants