We continue our bevy of GeForce GTX 470 articles by investigating the performance gains that can be had by putting the GeForce GTX 470 in both 2 and 3-way SLI configurations.
Microsoft Office, love it or hate it, chances are you use it. It's been three years since the launch of Office 2007, so we're due for an upgrade this year. Office 2010 comes with a list of new features and changes, so here are our 10 favorite that you can look forward to in Office 2010.
This summer, NVIDIA is bringing 3D Blu-ray playback to the PC platform. And we have front row tickets to the 3D show. Find out in this exclusive preview.
With recent reports stating that the newer Apple MacBook Pro notebooks are reaching soaring temperatures of 100 degrees Celsius, we decided to do some investigation of our own.
AMD's 6-core 'Thuban' processors hit the streets today, promising a new Turbo Core feature that gives more speed when running light workloads and best of all, an affordable price of admission to the 6-core club. We check out how it handles.
Ever wondered how a similarly configured AMD and Intel platform based notebook would fare? The notebook scene goes ultra light and portable, and we pit the Intel CULV and AMD Congo platforms with the HP Pavilion dm3, which comes in both configurations. Can AMD snatch the win from Intel? Details inside.
As motherboard vendors prepare to launch updated chipsets like the 890FX and 880G from AMD at the end of the month, we managed to snag a couple of ASUS' upcoming models for this sneak preview.
The different cache hierarchies in AMD's Athlon II X2 and Phenom II X2 processors allow us to return to a question that has popped up from time to time: what effect does processor cache have when running applications? We paint you our findings in this modern day matchup.
The GeForce GTX 480 is the undisputed fastest GPU in the world, but how would two in a SLI configuration perform? Check out our performance analysis to find out.
The AMD 890GX chipset launched in March is just the first of AMD's chipset refresh for the year. Next up, expect the enthusiast class 890FX and the more mainstream 880G. Here's a quick preview of what's coming from Gigabyte.
- Your next MacBook could have a Touch ID fingerprint scanner
- HP and SanDisk announce Storage Class Memory, a new memory class that will center on memristor tech
- Synology's new DiskStation DS216play and DS416 NAS systems are shipping now
- Google VP praises LG for being the best partner in making Nexus smartphones
- Here's a teaser image of Tag Heuer's upcoming Carrera Wearable 01
- Canon introduces new additions to EOS and PowerShot G series
- Google Cardboard is now compatible with Street View
- Bang & Olufsen celebrates 90th year by launching S$120,000 speakers