With recent reports stating that the newer Apple MacBook Pro notebooks are reaching soaring temperatures of 100 degrees Celsius, we decided to do some investigation of our own.
AMD's 6-core 'Thuban' processors hit the streets today, promising a new Turbo Core feature that gives more speed when running light workloads and best of all, an affordable price of admission to the 6-core club. We check out how it handles.
Ever wondered how a similarly configured AMD and Intel platform based notebook would fare? The notebook scene goes ultra light and portable, and we pit the Intel CULV and AMD Congo platforms with the HP Pavilion dm3, which comes in both configurations. Can AMD snatch the win from Intel? Details inside.
As motherboard vendors prepare to launch updated chipsets like the 890FX and 880G from AMD at the end of the month, we managed to snag a couple of ASUS' upcoming models for this sneak preview.
The different cache hierarchies in AMD's Athlon II X2 and Phenom II X2 processors allow us to return to a question that has popped up from time to time: what effect does processor cache have when running applications? We paint you our findings in this modern day matchup.
The GeForce GTX 480 is the undisputed fastest GPU in the world, but how would two in a SLI configuration perform? Check out our performance analysis to find out.
The AMD 890GX chipset launched in March is just the first of AMD's chipset refresh for the year. Next up, expect the enthusiast class 890FX and the more mainstream 880G. Here's a quick preview of what's coming from Gigabyte.
The NVIDIA Ion has been famous for enabling the gaming and multimedia aspects to the typical netbook. Its successor, the Ion 2 as it's fondly referred to, will soon be upon us. The new Ion has morphed into a GPU-only component and we give you the breakdown on what to expect of it.
The Micro Four Thirds digital camera system looks set to stay, as Panasonic reveals their latest cameras in the line - the Lumix G2 and the G10. Read on for a hands-on preview.
Probably laying claim to the world's smallest Android phone to date, we offer our initial thoughts of the Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 mini and X10 mini pro in this preview.
- Sony to consider alternative options for mobile business if no profits in 2016
- WhatsApp users can backup chat history to Google Drive in the next few months
- Top five most-followed Instagram accounts belong to female celebrities
- Facebook adds Doodle feature to the built-in photo editor on its mobile apps
- The new Synology RT1900ac router was probably designed with parents in mind (Updated!)
- Pebble Time smartwatch now available in Singapore
- The Star Wars universe now fits in your pocket with this app
- Need steady handheld 4K videos? The new DJI OSMO might be just the thing for you.