Forgot that CES is happening this week and so missed all the new gadget announcements? Don't fret, we've got you covered in this one article, where we consolidate anything and everything that came out of Las Vegas, Nevada.
Like every other year, this year's edition of CES is a massive deluge of news and product releases. If the avalanche of coverage is giving you a headache, or literally TL;DR, we've the solution. Just give us 5 minutes to tell you the five key things you should know from this year's show.
NVIDIA's new Tegra K1 boasts of graphical capabilities that have leapfrogged a few generations on the mobile front to match up with its desktop counterpart. Find out in this article what's exactly underneath the K1 and what else its feature set enables it to accomplish with ease.
With Xiaomi coming to Singapore soon, we take a look at how its latest Xiaomi Mi 3 flagship smartphone fare against the two other Android flagships, the LG Nexus 5 and Samsung Galaxy S4 with LTE+.
As HardwareZone celebrates its 15th year in operation, we take a look back at the last 15 years and discover the 15 most important, world-changing, game-busting gadgets to have been released by the hand of man. Love them or hate them, discover which ones made the cut right here.
With 2013 coming to an end, all three telcos in Singapore have revised excess data charges for their customers who exceed their subscribed data bundle. Here's a quick look at the costs across the board and some data monitoring tools for your consideration.
It's the end of the year - which features did our readers love the most in 2013? Click in to find out.
The next generation of console gaming is here! Sony's Playstation 4 has been launched and is in stock at many Sony stores islandwide, but will you be buying one? Here's everything you need to know about Sony's latest console, all in one place.
Join us as we scour across Singapore to test the nation's LTE network performance. In this last segment of our year-end review, find out how the central sector of our little island fared as we conducted tests in 5 malls.
In today's segment of our ongoing year-end nationwide LTE network performance testing, join us we share our findings from the western sector of Singapore such as Boon Lay, Chua Chu Kang and Jurong.
- Yahoo confirms 500 million user accounts have been breached
- Galaxy Note7 replacement sets in South Korea are overheating or losing juice
- Re-contracting your telco plan? Beware of differing admin charges
- Here’s how to stop WhatsApp from sharing your phone number with Facebook
- #ICYMI Friday: Yahoo accounts hacked, lots of cameras, should you Apple Watch 2
- Apple just trademarked a retro-style '8' logo
- Grab partners with MIT-spinoff nuTonomy to allow hailing of its self-driving cars
- Samsung received "26 false reports" of Note7 fires, one of which is from Singapore