While the ME20F-SH only sports a 2.26-megapixel CMOS sensor, its pixels measure 19μm, which is many times larger than what's found on high-end DSLRs. Can't imagine what that's good for? More details, including some impressive demo videos, after the jump.
I know it's painful to come back to work after a long weekend. Why not cheer yourself up with some gadget shopping?
Packed to the brim with the latest in automotive technology, find out how the BMW 7 Series plans to pamper its lucky owners.
It's the long weekend! Celebrate with some much deserved shopping treats. This friday, we've got a set of legendary headphones, a convertible tablet, a bundle of games, and a portable speaker. As always, #BBBMTL!
Chase away the Monday Blues with some much-needed retail therapy. This week, we've got a headphones, a camera and a great deal on software to pick your day up.
Start the weekend by cashing in on these great deals that we have found.
Which smartphone takes the better photos? Is it the Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge, or last year’s smartphone camera champ, the Apple iPhone 6s Plus? Find out right here. Inside. Click.
The AKG N90Q is a set of limited high-end headphones that boast as much flash as they do quality. We test them out briefly to find out what exactly this collaboration with legendary music producer Quincy Jones has to offer.
Start the week on the right note by snagging some good deals. We got loads of games, a pair of excellent noise-canceling headphones, and a portable battery charger with a whopping capacity of 13,000mAh.
If what we have seen at CES 2016 is any indication, be prepared to see OLED displays coming to more devices near you soon.
- Samsung may announce the Galaxy Note 7 on 2nd August
- Huawei to continue using Android as long as Google maintains its openness
- Xiaomi Mi 5 finally lands in Singapore!
- 2017 Apple Watch could sport a power-efficient micro-LED display
- Xiaomi and Oppo reportedly getting dual camera modules from Samsung division
- Sony Xperia X smartphone is now available in retail and from telcos
- OnePlus 3 will be available in Singapore this July with no invite system (Updated)
- WhatsApp users make more than 100 million calls every day