TGIF! Celebrate the arrival of the weekend with some new gadgets and toys!
Now that all three telcos unveiled their price plans, we checked them out to see which plans are financially savvy over the long run.
In gear this week, Under Armour’s first ever smart shoes that track your run, a new Tizen-powered Samsung Gear S3 Classic smartwatch, and more.
The Samsung Galaxy Note7 might go down in history as the smartphone with the shortest shelf life. We take a look at its two-month journey from the launch to its unfortunate demise.
In gear this week: An aerodynamic umbrella that can withstand Force 11 winds, a perfect gaming mouse, a big-screen alternative for small spaces and more.
Kamehameha! The weekend is finally here! If you love Dragonball and want to get your hands on Xiaomi's new Mi Notebook Air, then get your weekend started on the right note with these deals we found online here.
You know the drill, get over hump day with these great deals we found on the Internet!
MasterCard coupons, an AC5300 router, and a nifty "power crane King Kong!" - here are some deals from Qoo10 today.
You’ve seen them around — electric scooters, bikes and unicycles, but an electric skateboard that’s made in Singapore? This I had to see for myself.
Apple's latest iPhones have been out for nearly a week now, but if you're still undecided on whether or not you should upgrade, we're here to help.
- Galaxy S8 to ditch 3.5mm headphone jack, home button and PenTile display?
- With the official launch of GrabShare in Singapore, you can look forward to cheaper carpool rides!
- The Canon EOS M5 is now in Singapore, here’s its price and a very brief hands-on
- Android 7.1.1 Nougat update now available for Nexus and Pixel phones
- HP's redesigned Secure MPS offers network printers even stronger protection against cyberattacks
- 3 keys to getting the perfect shot
- Fitness trackers are kings of the wearables market
- Employee's dedication is the key to Huawei's success today