Waiting for the Windows 10 upgrade to complete? Or need further convincing before you make the jump? Either case, here are 10 of our favorite features in the new OS that lands today.
Windows 10 for PCs and tablets is set to arrive on July 29, 2015. In this article, we answer some commonly asked questions regarding the various editions, ways to get the OS, and its pricing.
If you're performing a clean install of Windows 10 on your PC using a DVD or USB flash drive, these are what you'll see.
On July 14, 2015, the New Horizons probe brought humanity the closest it's ever been to Pluto, the furthest planet (or non-planet?) in our Solar System. Here’s a short story about Pluto, who discovered it, who named it, and what we just learned about it.
Intel's new Core M processors are unique in that they require no active cooling. But that also means that it has no effective way to cool itself down when it gets hot. How does performance get affected when it gets hot then? We took the MacBook to its limits to find out.
TGIF! It’s the weekend, so what better way to spend it than to listen to some free tunes, courtesy of Apple Music. Apple’s music streaming service launched earlier this week, with a generous 3-month free trial. Here are nine things you can do with it this weekend.
Augmented reality doesn't have to be the prerogative of expensive, clunky headsets. With these mobile apps, you can discover new ways to interact with your everyday reality!
AMD's 6th generation APU is officially launched today and it sets a rather high bar for itself to drastically improve the capabilities of everyday notebooks. We detail all you need to know about Carrizo in this feature article and the feats of engineering at AMD.
Whichever camp you’re in, there’s a new Leica in town for you to either lust after or rail against. The Leica Q is a new kind of Leica, a relatively compact, fixed-lens full-frame digital camera with an electronic viewfinder.
Not only is the Canon EF 11-24mm f/4 L USM is Canon's latest ultra-wide angle zoom lens, it's also the widest full-frame zoom lens available in the market. We had a chance to trial one out over a weekend, and are pleased to share our findings with you in this article.
- Cooler Master unveiled the limited edition MasterWatt Maker 1200 MIJ power supply unit (Updated)
- NTU and NXP Semiconductors launch Smart Mobility Consortium to test and develop smart mobility technologies
- U.S. trade commission sues Qualcomm for anti-competitive policies
- Pokémon Go pulled in almost US$1 billion from players in 2016
- M1 and Huawei achieve 35Gbps 5G transmission speeds
- ASRock trots out tiny micro-STX gaming systems with the DeskMini RX and GTX
- Evernote updates its iOS app with a complete redesign
- Are these Google's secret Android Wear 2.0 flagship smartwatches?