NVIDIA's new Tegra K1 boasts of graphical capabilities that have leapfrogged a few generations on the mobile front to match up with its desktop counterpart. Find out in this article what's exactly underneath the K1 and what else its feature set enables it to accomplish with ease.
With Xiaomi coming to Singapore soon, we take a look at how its latest Xiaomi Mi 3 flagship smartphone fare against the two other Android flagships, the LG Nexus 5 and Samsung Galaxy S4 with LTE+.
As HardwareZone celebrates its 15th year in operation, we take a look back at the last 15 years and discover the 15 most important, world-changing, game-busting gadgets to have been released by the hand of man. Love them or hate them, discover which ones made the cut right here.
With 2013 coming to an end, all three telcos in Singapore have revised excess data charges for their customers who exceed their subscribed data bundle. Here's a quick look at the costs across the board and some data monitoring tools for your consideration.
It's the end of the year - which features did our readers love the most in 2013? Click in to find out.
The next generation of console gaming is here! Sony's Playstation 4 has been launched and is in stock at many Sony stores islandwide, but will you be buying one? Here's everything you need to know about Sony's latest console, all in one place.
Join us as we scour across Singapore to test the nation's LTE network performance. In this last segment of our year-end review, find out how the central sector of our little island fared as we conducted tests in 5 malls.
In today's segment of our ongoing year-end nationwide LTE network performance testing, join us we share our findings from the western sector of Singapore such as Boon Lay, Chua Chu Kang and Jurong.
Join us as we scour across Singapore to test the nation's LTE network performance. In this segment of our year-end review, find out how the eastern sector of our little island fared.
Having tested the 4G LTE coverage of six shopping malls in Orchard, we decided to expand our year-end review to include coverage tests in other parts of Singapore. Hop in to to find out how the southern sector of our little island fared.
- Apple Watch 2 to use "one glass solution" display?
- Apple may be bringing the digital crown to the iPhone and iPad
- Galaxy Note 7 rumored to ship with Samsung Cloud storage service
- Apple Store in Singapore likely to open in November
- NVIDIA will pay GeForce GTX 970 owners US$30 each for misleading VRAM claims
- Tableau announces v10 of its beautiful data visualization software for businesses
- Microsoft releases its new iOS camera app, Pix, and touts its smart capabilities!
- AMD outs official specifications for Polaris-based Radeon RX 460 and RX 470