It has taken a while, but Intel seems to have finally embraced the idea of overclocking. With its latest K-series processors, the Core i7-875K and Core i5-655K, having unlocked multiplier, there's plenty of potential for enthusiasts to ramp up the speed.
You probably have noticed the all new refreshed HardwareZone.com by now. But do you truly know what has changed and all the new features it offers? We give you a walk-through of the most pertinent functions and features to fully utilize the new site. Read on!
Are mobile phones capable of 720p video recording? Judging by the latest lineup, yes, they can. We give you some quick highlights of the latest devices from Apple, Motorola, Nokia and Samsung that does just that, and when you can expect them on our shores.
Feast your eyes on the two most extreme motherboards in the market now from Gigabyte and MSI, both equipped with an unprecedented number of expansion slots.
We continue our bevy of GeForce GTX 470 articles by investigating the performance gains that can be had by putting the GeForce GTX 470 in both 2 and 3-way SLI configurations.
Microsoft Office, love it or hate it, chances are you use it. It's been three years since the launch of Office 2007, so we're due for an upgrade this year. Office 2010 comes with a list of new features and changes, so here are our 10 favorite that you can look forward to in Office 2010.
This summer, NVIDIA is bringing 3D Blu-ray playback to the PC platform. And we have front row tickets to the 3D show. Find out in this exclusive preview.
With recent reports stating that the newer Apple MacBook Pro notebooks are reaching soaring temperatures of 100 degrees Celsius, we decided to do some investigation of our own.
AMD's 6-core 'Thuban' processors hit the streets today, promising a new Turbo Core feature that gives more speed when running light workloads and best of all, an affordable price of admission to the 6-core club. We check out how it handles.
Ever wondered how a similarly configured AMD and Intel platform based notebook would fare? The notebook scene goes ultra light and portable, and we pit the Intel CULV and AMD Congo platforms with the HP Pavilion dm3, which comes in both configurations. Can AMD snatch the win from Intel? Details inside.
- Google to announce new update guarantee for Nexus devices alongside Android M?
- Intel targets entry-level markets with Atom x3 processors, celebrates innovation in Asia
- Google's internal codename for Android M is Macadamia Nut Cookie?
- Microsoft and Xiaomi rumored to be considering an acquisition of BlackBerry
- Pebble Time to start shipping on 27 May, Pebble Time apps to launch next week
- Intel launches Atom-powered Compute Stick!
- Toshiba will pull out of Singapore by end of May this year
- Ultra-thin waterproof Sony Xperia Z4 Tablet now available for pre-order