Xiaomi's MIUI OS is famous for its high level of customization and features. We've gone through an extensive discussion on its major features, but what about its hidden, lesser known features? Here's a list of seven tips you didn't know about MIUI V5.
Power, power, power. If you own a modern smartphone, chances are you’ve experienced the heart-chilling moment when your battery drops to zero and your connection to the world goes to gentle sleep. That’s where something like the mPowerpad 2 Ultra solar charger comes in.
Xiaomi's MIUI is one of the most popular Android ROMs in the world with over 35 million users. With Xiaomi's recent expansion beyond the Chinese market, it's prime time that we take a closer look at some of its distinguishing features built right into its user interface.
The Panasonic Leica DG Nocticron 42.5mm f/1.2 ASPH is one of the most exciting lenses to come out for the Micro Four Thirds platform yet. Here's why.
Having a change of venue is always nice, but then nobody likes to deal with insufficient parking lots and astronomical parking rates. Here are the other options in terms of parking.
When Samsung launched its mainstream SSD 840 EVO last year, it also introduced a new caching technology called RAPID mode and it has now included this technology for its flagship SSD 840 Pro drive. We take a closer look to find out how and if it really works.
Let's face it: Because smartphones and tablets are so multi-talented these days, their batteries usually don't last very long. Which is why many of us have resorted to carrying an external battery pack. But with so many choices out there, how does one go about choosing one? Here are 5 tips.
Facebook's new application, Paper, is currently only available in the United States. But if you really want to try the app out before it is made available to you in your region, here is how you can get Paper on your iPhone right now.
Sony touts the Xperia Z1 Compact as "the world's best premium compact smartphone". We take a look at how the Sony Xperia Z1 Compact fares against the two flagship devices from the Apple iOS and Windows Phone camp.
Put Google Glass on for the first time and you get a glimpse of the future. The high-tech device isn't officially here yet, but we scored time with it at Google's offices and tested it against our Singlish.
- Pokémon GO has the most downloads in first week of launch on Apple's App Store
- Galaxy Note 7's iris scanner may not work well with glasses or contact lenses
- Apple rumored to release the next generation iPhone in the week of 12 September
- Sony's Xperia XA Ultra is available in Singapore today!
- See the Galaxy Note 7 from different angles in silver, gold and blue
- The new NVIDIA GeForce GTX Titan X is a crazy powerful card that costs US$1,200
- Sony's newest Z9D is quite possibly the brightest 4K HDR TV you can buy this year
- All the AMD Radeon RX 480 custom cards announced so far!