Whichever camp you’re in, there’s a new Leica in town for you to either lust after or rail against. The Leica Q is a new kind of Leica, a relatively compact, fixed-lens full-frame digital camera with an electronic viewfinder.
Not only is the Canon EF 11-24mm f/4 L USM is Canon's latest ultra-wide angle zoom lens, it's also the widest full-frame zoom lens available in the market. We had a chance to trial one out over a weekend, and are pleased to share our findings with you in this article.
LG unveiled its latest flagship smartphone, the G4 last Wednesday to much fanfare. The G4 has two key selling points – the display and imaging hardware. We spent the weekend with a preproduction unit and here are our initial impressions.
Are you looking for accessories to go with the beauties that are the Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 edge? We bring you a short list of accessories that will complement the capabilities of your Galaxy S6 and help you maximize its functions.
Move over USB 3.0! We bring you a performance preview of what to expect with the latest USB 3.1 standard by way of the ASUS Z97-A/USB 3.1 motherboard. While mainstream adoption is likely still some way off, it's good to see USB 3.1 ports and add-on cards making their way onto motherboards now.
Not only is the Oppo N3 phablet armed with a unique motorized camera module, its 16MP sensor and f/2.2 aperture Schneider Kreuznach lens is one of the better performing smartphone cameras out there. With that in mind, we took it out for a day of shooting and here's the outcome.
With all three telcos announcing their price plans for the upcoming Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge, we find out who's offering the best deal.
April Fool's day is like Christmas for anyone who enjoys a good prank, a day where companies stop taking themselves too seriously and focus their efforts on wacky product demos and bizarre concept designs, often with a surprising amount of thought and effort. We've rounded up some of our favorites.
Deep Learning and NVIDIA - what exactly do they have in common and what does it mean for the future? That's what we'll attempt to establish in this feature, along with how it's associated with Knight Rider.
Creative’s Sound Blaster Roar blew us away with its combination of features, performance, and price last year, so when we were invited to Creative’s headquarters for an exclusive sneak preview of the brand new Sound Blaster Roar 2, we were understandably excited. Pictures and first impressions after the jump.
- Eleven Sports Network's platform is now available on Samsung smart TVs through an app
- Some NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070s have memory issues that require a BIOS update to fix
- All the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 and 1050 Ti custom cards announced so far
- The Nintendo Switch is both a home and handheld console in one device
- The Stigo is a foldable electric scooter that has a range of up to 40km
- Razer's new 17-inch Blade Pro is slim, sexy, and brimming with the latest in tech
- The luxurious Alcantara Type Cover for Surface Pro 4 is finally coming to Singapore
- Note7 users may get discount when upgrading to the Galaxy S8 or Note8