The latest version of Apple's mobile operating system is now available for download on all iPhones from the 4S on, as well as newer iPads. Here are five things you should know before deciding if you want to upgrade.
Both the contract-free and 2-year contract prices for Apple's iPhone 6 and 6 Plus have been announced by the three telcos here. Who has the best deal? We tally them up, and here's what we found.
Not getting an iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus despite you wanting their improved cameras so badly because you're still under contract or you find them too expensive? If you've a compatible device, here are some camera improvements in the new iOS 8 that don't cost a single dime.
With Apple's big event less than 24 hours away, it's time to take a look at everything we know about the iPhone 6 (or should we say the iPhone Air and iPhone Pro?) so far.
We traveled to Japan to take a closer look at Casio's new Exilim EX-FR10, a surprisingly fun outdoors digital camera with a detachable modular body.
Following the leak of private photos and videos of multiple well-known actresses this weekend, Apple has come under fire for an alleged breach of security of its iCloud service. But what if Apple isn't to blame? And how can you keep yourself safe?
We've rounded up the most useful travel gadgets for every holiday destination, so whether you're heading off to the sandy beaches of the Maldives, or the hustle and bustle of New York City, you'll find what you need here.
There isn't a tech enthusiast who hasn't lamented of high prices for tech gadgets sold in Singapore. The news of Newegg joining the fray to ship to Singapore offered a glimmer of hope for better deals. Now that it has opened, does it really offer the advantage that shoppers were hoping for? We investigate.
Have you lost a gun fight because of lag? Or came close to killing your enemy's hero but missed out because your spell wouldn't cast? Fear not, here are some tips that hopefully can help improve your online gaming experience.
Wired or wireless connection? What is with all those different cables? How can I improve my Wi-Fi coverage? And how can I still use a wired connection if I haven't already wired up my home? All these questions and more will be answered in our newbie's guide to networking.
- The Carmen dongle and app tracks your car’s health to prevent surprise breakdowns
- Xiaomi launches deca-core-powered Redmi Note 4
- Pokémon Go has lost over 10 million users from its mid-July peak
- HTC 10 to get Android 7.0 Nougat update in Q4, followed by One M9 and One A9
- Trendnet's new AC1900 wireless USB adapter has ridiculously large antennas
- Microsoft's PowerShell is now open-sourced, and has been ported to both Linux and Mac OS X
- Lenovo officially brings Moto back into Singapore with six launch devices
- Lenovo will pre-install Microsoft Office, OneDrive, and Skype on its Android devices