Intel's new Z170 chipset and Skylake CPUs is finally coming, and most will only support DDR4 memory. So you'll need to shell out for new memory kits if you're considering a build with the latest hardware. We round up a handful of kits for your consideration.
Busy with family and checking out the various SG50 festivities the last few days? We thought so too, so we've put together a compilation of SG50 tech deals that several vendors are still running till the end of this week or later for your consideration.
We managed to get our hands on the MSI Z170A Gaming M7 motherboard to bring you a preview of the features you can expect from MSI's latest boards!
With the long awaited Singapore release of the Xiaomi Mi Note, we take a look at some other similarly priced phones to see if it's still worth buying.
The Canon EOS 5DS and 5DS R are two of the latest high-megapixel DSLR cameras in the market today, boasting image sensors that reach a stunning resolution of 50.6 megapixels. We recently had the opportunity to take an EOS 5DS out for a day, and are glad to share our first impressions with you.
What would you do if you suddenly became fabulously wealthy? Maybe rent a luxury penthouse apartment in a ridiculously expensive serviced condominium just behind Orchard Road, and kit it out with top-of-the-line Samsung appliances? That's what I did.
Waiting for the Windows 10 upgrade to complete? Or need further convincing before you make the jump? Either case, here are 10 of our favorite features in the new OS that lands today.
Windows 10 for PCs and tablets is set to arrive on July 29, 2015. In this article, we answer some commonly asked questions regarding the various editions, ways to get the OS, and its pricing.
If you're performing a clean install of Windows 10 on your PC using a DVD or USB flash drive, these are what you'll see.
On July 14, 2015, the New Horizons probe brought humanity the closest it's ever been to Pluto, the furthest planet (or non-planet?) in our Solar System. Here’s a short story about Pluto, who discovered it, who named it, and what we just learned about it.
- Yahoo confirms 500 million user accounts have been breached
- Galaxy Note7 replacement sets in South Korea are overheating or losing juice
- Re-contracting your telco plan? Beware of differing admin charges
- Here’s how to stop WhatsApp from sharing your phone number with Facebook
- #ICYMI Friday: Yahoo accounts hacked, lots of cameras, should you Apple Watch 2
- Apple just trademarked a retro-style '8' logo
- Grab partners with MIT-spinoff nuTonomy to allow hailing of its self-driving cars
- Samsung received "26 false reports" of Note7 fires, one of which is from Singapore