HP's webOS brings a fresh perspective to the tablet space that is currently dominated by Apple iOS and Google Android. Our hands-on experience with the OS and its accompanying hardware, the HP TouchPad, will shed some light on its standing against the matured mobile OS.
Google+ is poised to take on social network giants such as Facebook and Twitter, but how deep of an impact will it have on social network users? Our impressions of Google's social network will shed some light on that. Plus, find out how to use it and what its features do for you.
A shutterbug? Check. Android smartphone user? Check. Then you are at the right place. Check out our recommended list of photography apps to download on your Android mobile device.
With AMD launching its desktop Llano APUs very soon, we take a look at the new A75 motherboards that will support these upcoming processors. Here are some examples of what you can expect from ASRock, ASUS, Gigabyte and MSI.
CommunicAsia 2011 will be starting soon, but with a few changes from previous years such as a new venue at Marina Bay Sands and brands/vendors both returning and departing. So here's what you can expect from this year's annual infocomm trade show from some of the major participating players.
Still scrambling for gift ideas when Father's Day is just a day away? Don't worry, we got your back on this. Here's a list of five apps that dads may like.
During our week at Computex Taipei, we managed to chat with ASUS' Jackie Hsu on the future of its ROG brand, the design process at ASUS and more. Read all about it here.
The new AMD A-Series APU (Llano) is upon us and we have a first hand preview of their new Sabine notebook platform. Would AMD's latest Fusion processor be a Sandy Bridge killer?
Codenamed Mango, the upcoming Microsoft Windows Phone 7 update will see more than 500 new features introduced. We present to you the key take away points as well as our hands-on experience on this long-awaited update.
Intel's Smart Response Technology may be one of the more interesting features of the new Intel Z68 Express chipset. With its promise of faster speeds through SSD caching, it has prompted us to make a more complete analysis of the technology. Is it really worth your money? Find out.
- Google Play Movies available in Singapore, rent from S$3.98 or buy from S$12.98
- Samsung to adjust price of Galaxy S6 series to maintain sales momentum
- Virtual Reality camera for filmmakers is Nokia’s next big thing
- Amazon wants commercial drones to have a place in the sky
- Android security flaw puts your phone into a completely unresponsive state
- G.Skill readies new Trident Z, Ripjaws V DDR4 RAM for upcoming Intel Z170 motherboards
- Google's Translate app can now translate printed text in real-time in 27 languages
- The LG UF860T is the second ColorPrime 4K TV to go on sale here