April Fool's day is like Christmas for anyone who enjoys a good prank, a day where companies stop taking themselves too seriously and focus their efforts on wacky product demos and bizarre concept designs, often with a surprising amount of thought and effort. We've rounded up some of our favorites.
Deep Learning and NVIDIA - what exactly do they have in common and what does it mean for the future? That's what we'll attempt to establish in this feature, along with how it's associated with Knight Rider.
Creative’s Sound Blaster Roar blew us away with its combination of features, performance, and price last year, so when we were invited to Creative’s headquarters for an exclusive sneak preview of the brand new Sound Blaster Roar 2, we were understandably excited. Pictures and first impressions after the jump.
With Epic recently announcing that their latest gaming engine will be free for all, we take a step back and take a good hard look on whether that's actually a good thing. If it is, for who exactly?
During the weekend, we figured a ton of gamers gave the Battlefield Hardline beta a shot. We know we did! But we also noticed that many players didn't know what they were doing. That's why we decided an article with some tips and tricks was needed so that everybody's on the same page come launch!
When you trust your preferred eCommerce site and the brand of the product you intend to purchase, you're quite likely to buy it online since it's so convenint. But what if you think you got played out once you received your purchase? We look at a case of a misunderstood motherboard and why you should take more precaution when shopping online.
Xiaomi's newly released Mi Note phablet has drawn a lot of comparisons to Apple's iPhone 6 Plus (not least from Xiaomi itself). But are those comparisons warranted? We take a closer look to see how it holds up to scrutiny when placed side by side with the iPhone 6 Plus.
What are some of the trends that would define the mobile, TV, computing, automobile, wearable, audio, and gaming spaces this year? After trimming the frivolous, here's a list of what we feel are the most important ones based on what we saw at CES 2015.
We've previously had a detailed hands-on with the MSI GS30 2M Shadow notebook and its dock. In light of MSI's recent reveal of the machine at CES 2015, we now have the performance numbers to go along with our earlier article. Find out if this unique proposition can deliver!
Earlier, we previewed the Tegra X1 and its performance capabilities. Now, let's take a look at how the Tegra X1 will power cars of the future to make them safer and smarter.
- Canon launches ultra-high sensitivity camera with ISO sensitivity over 4,000,000
- Silent Circle's Blackphone 2 to support Android for Work
- Bose announces release of new SoundLink Mini II Bluetooth speaker
- President Obama issues an executive order in an attempt to build the world's first exascale supercomputer
- Facebook’s internet plane has the wingspan of a 737 and flies up to 3 months
- Strong sales of PlayStations and camera sensors for smartphones helped Sony post US$780 million profit
- The Xbox Music rebranding continues on Android; updated Groove app now on Google Play Store
- IDC: Global tablet market shrinks as shipment of Apple iPads declines