With two hugely popular Android flagship models - HTC One (M8) and Sony Xperia Z2 in the market retailing from today and another flagship model - the Samsung Galaxy S5 - launching next weekend, we round up the telco price plans and made some comparisons for your easy consumption. Happy shopping!
Enterprise Mode for Internet Explorer 11 provides better compatibility for older versions of IE; and there are tools to manage which Web apps use it. But first, we tell you how to turn it on.
Microsoft has added more than a bunch of new features in Windows Phone 8.1. We tell you our favorites.
The first major update to Windows 8.1 brings a slew of UI changes designed to make keyboard and mouse users feel more at home in what's still primarily a touch-focused operating system. We tell you more.
Currently in technical alpha testing, Heroes of the Storm is Blizzard's newest franchise, a free-to-play MOBA (or ARTS if you prefer) in the style of DotA and League of Legends featuring an all-star cast from the Diablo, Starcraft and Warcraft universes. We take a closer look in this hands-on.
Xiaomi's MIUI OS is famous for its high level of customization and features. We've gone through an extensive discussion on its major features, but what about its hidden, lesser known features? Here's a list of seven tips you didn't know about MIUI V5.
Power, power, power. If you own a modern smartphone, chances are you’ve experienced the heart-chilling moment when your battery drops to zero and your connection to the world goes to gentle sleep. That’s where something like the mPowerpad 2 Ultra solar charger comes in.
Xiaomi's MIUI is one of the most popular Android ROMs in the world with over 35 million users. With Xiaomi's recent expansion beyond the Chinese market, it's prime time that we take a closer look at some of its distinguishing features built right into its user interface.
The Panasonic Leica DG Nocticron 42.5mm f/1.2 ASPH is one of the most exciting lenses to come out for the Micro Four Thirds platform yet. Here's why.
Having a change of venue is always nice, but then nobody likes to deal with insufficient parking lots and astronomical parking rates. Here are the other options in terms of parking.
- LG’s new PW700 Bluetooth MiniBeam projector to debut at IFA 2014
- SingTel to launch 300Mbps 4G Service on 23 August with Samsung Galaxy S5 4G+ (updated)
- LG Electronics announces new LG Music Flow products, including speakers, network bridge and app
- OCZ has a new entry-level SSD called the ARC 100
- LG aims for uniform user experience, brings G3's UX to entry and mid-level devices
- Dual-SIM Lumia 530 available in Singapore from August 23 for S$159
- Jabra announces release of the new Jabra Stealth with new microPower technology
- The ASUS RT-AC87U AC-2400 class router will go on sale next week at Comex 2014