The 2016 Sony World Photography Awards is one of the biggest photography competitions in the world, and this year it attracted a record-breaking 230,103 photographs from over 186 countries. Here's a gallery of the winning images in the Open and Youth categories, selected from a total of 103,005 entries.
It may be April Fool's Day, but these deals are no joke!
Read on to see how the EZ-Link NFC SIM works, and if your smartphone supports this feature.
Another week, another round of deals. Why not chase away those back-to-work blues with some much-needed retail therapy? Here's what caught our eye this week.
With all three telcos announcing their price plans for the upcoming Apple iPhone SE, we find out who's offering the best deal.
To love where you work is not something everyone can say with conviction or in truth. The exception to that would be Twitter – where they make it very possible to fall for, and stay in love with the work they do.
If you had the chance to speak to anyone at Tableau, you'll quickly realize that the makers of data visualization are big on teamwork. Find out what else we discovered when visiting their local office.
Grab is a social startup that believes that its services can help improve the lives of both passengers and drivers. It also happens to be one of the fastest growing ride-hailing apps in the region. We headed down to their office to find out what makes them tick.
Nap rooms? Massage services? A fully-stocked pantry? Garena's got it all. After hearing so much about it, we knew we just had to head down to check the place out for ourselves.
If you have an Apple Watch you'll be familiar with the Activity app, which helps remind you to stand, move around and exercise daily. Now take it to the next level with these apps for better health, fitness and mindfulness.
- Apple lost trademark fight over iPhone name in China to a firm selling handbags
- A "more intuitive" Apple Music will be unveiled at WWDC 2016
- TIME considers the iPhone as the most influential gadget of all time
- Meet the new and improved Shopee!
- You can pre-order the Huawei P9 from Lazada on 12 May
- Microsoft Lumia 650 now available in Singapore
- The Wooting One analog keyboard offers something akin to 3D Touch on a keyboard
- Qualcomm's Snapdragon 820 deep learning SDK will help put AI on your phone