Still scrambling for gift ideas when Father's Day is just a day away? Don't worry, we got your back on this. Here's a list of five apps that dads may like.
During our week at Computex Taipei, we managed to chat with ASUS' Jackie Hsu on the future of its ROG brand, the design process at ASUS and more. Read all about it here.
The new AMD A-Series APU (Llano) is upon us and we have a first hand preview of their new Sabine notebook platform. Would AMD's latest Fusion processor be a Sandy Bridge killer?
Codenamed Mango, the upcoming Microsoft Windows Phone 7 update will see more than 500 new features introduced. We present to you the key take away points as well as our hands-on experience on this long-awaited update.
Intel's Smart Response Technology may be one of the more interesting features of the new Intel Z68 Express chipset. With its promise of faster speeds through SSD caching, it has prompted us to make a more complete analysis of the technology. Is it really worth your money? Find out.
AMD's hopes for the desktop market are in the hands of its upcoming next-gen CPU architecture, codenamed Bulldozer. While speculation continues over whether the new processors will be delayed, the supporting motherboards are coming out as scheduled. Here's our preview of three AMD 990FX boards from ASUS, ECS and MSI.
Makers of the popular gothere.sg web service and iOS app have released a new app called FlightLover. We check in with the founders to see how they've been doing and what the new app is all about.
Now that all three telcos have released information on their iPad 2 tie-ups, the next question for consumers is: which data plan to choose? To make things easier, we round up some comparable points for your consideration.
Serial reader or note-taker? We highlight a few choice Chrome extensions that will aid you in your everlasting quest for knowledge and information management while browsing on the internet.
Mother's Day is just around the corner. Want to cook a scrumptious meal to surprise her, but lack the recipes to do so? Fret not! Here are five apps that will sharpen your cooking skills.
- Billboard: Apple's new music streaming service not ready for release in June
- Sony is the biggest image sensor supplier, earns $20 on every Apple iPhone 6 sold
- ASUS announces the new 27” WQHD Designo MX27AQ
- Sony unveils 'selfie smartphone' Xperia C4
- DRM-free online games platform GOG Galaxy enters open beta
- 12.9-inch Apple iPad Pro to have Bluetooth stylus, Force Touch and NFC?
- A leaked Intel roadmap points to a mid-year launch for both Broadwell and Skylake CPUs
- HP announces new desktops featuring AMD Radeon R9 380 GPU and 5th-generation Intel CPUs