Now that we've confirmed a July 30th launch date of the iPhone 4 in Singapore, it's time to answer the question on everyone's lips: should you upgrade your old iPhone?
The GeForce GTX 460 has proven itself to be a spanking good addition to the Fermi family and in this article, we'll be evaluating its performance in SLI configuration.
Still wondering if you should get Apple's upcoming iPhone 4? There are other choices, so let us point you in the right direction with some alternatives to Apple's current poster boy.
It has taken a while, but Intel seems to have finally embraced the idea of overclocking. With its latest K-series processors, the Core i7-875K and Core i5-655K, having unlocked multiplier, there's plenty of potential for enthusiasts to ramp up the speed.
You probably have noticed the all new refreshed HardwareZone.com by now. But do you truly know what has changed and all the new features it offers? We give you a walk-through of the most pertinent functions and features to fully utilize the new site. Read on!
Are mobile phones capable of 720p video recording? Judging by the latest lineup, yes, they can. We give you some quick highlights of the latest devices from Apple, Motorola, Nokia and Samsung that does just that, and when you can expect them on our shores.
Feast your eyes on the two most extreme motherboards in the market now from Gigabyte and MSI, both equipped with an unprecedented number of expansion slots.
We continue our bevy of GeForce GTX 470 articles by investigating the performance gains that can be had by putting the GeForce GTX 470 in both 2 and 3-way SLI configurations.
Microsoft Office, love it or hate it, chances are you use it. It's been three years since the launch of Office 2007, so we're due for an upgrade this year. Office 2010 comes with a list of new features and changes, so here are our 10 favorite that you can look forward to in Office 2010.
This summer, NVIDIA is bringing 3D Blu-ray playback to the PC platform. And we have front row tickets to the 3D show. Find out in this exclusive preview.
- SingTel Launches Singapore's First Mobile Data Plans for Seniors
- Plextor Introduces M6 Family of SSDs at CeBIT 2014
- SingTel Restored Fibre-Based Services in Bedok, Hardware Fault To Be Blamed
- Sony & Panasonic Develop Archival Disc Standard for Next-gen Optical Discs
- Patent Wars: ZiiLabs Files Patent Infingement Lawsuit Against Apple and Samsung
- Synology Releases DiskStation Manager 5.0
- You Won't Believe What Hello Kitty and Playboy are Doing with a Leica
- MSI Announces Gaming AIOs and Nightblade Gaming Barebone at CeBIT 2014