2011 has been an exciting year, filled with innovative and practical gadgets. As we close off the year and embark on another year of discovery in the world of technology, let us re-examine the year in passing and present the Top 100 Products of 2011.
The Sandy Bridge-E is the first-ever consumer processor (as well as its platform) to support a quad-channel DDR3 memory architecture. We attempt to find out how much performance impact you would notice if toggling between different memory channel modes (dual, triple and quad) and memory frequency.
Apple has said that iOS 5 sports more than 200 new features for your iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch. How many do you know? Here are five undocumented shortcuts and features that we've discovered.
Intel is pushing hard for the Ultrabook to be the next big thing. Judging from Apple's MacBook Air sales, we think they might be on to something. But do you know what an Ultrabook is? In this article, we help you define that and show you where it's heading.
Wanting to learn more about the Nikon 1 mirrorless system, we talked with Kimito Uemura, General Manager from the regional headquarters of Nikon Asia, about how the cameras were developed and where they're headed.
Awaiting Tegra 3's arrival? In the space and time in-between, here's a quick look at what the new chip offers with more updates direct from NVIDIA headquarters.
What do you do when you've tons of (okay, five) cameraphones lying around? Do a camera comparison, that's what! Here, we take a look at how five 8-megapixel smartphones perform under three common shooting scenarios.
The Sony Alpha NEX-7 is without doubt the most powerful mirrorless interchangeable lens camera in the market right now. Just look at its specs: 24 megapixels, 10fps burst speed, 1080p video recording with full manual control and an XGA OLED viewfinder. Check out our hands-on video inside.
If you are not smitten by the new iPhone 4S, here are five alternatives that are comparable to Apple's flagship model for your consideration.
Both the contract-free and 2-year contract prices for Apple's upcoming iPhone 4S have been announced. In comparison to last year's iPhone 4, is there any significant change in its pricing? Here's what you need to know before you purchase the iPhone 4S.
- LG's new Android Wear device to have three buttons, launch in the coming weeks?
- New Moto 360 collection unveiled at IFA 2015, boasts new designs and more models
- Huawei unveils 5.5-inch Mate S with Force Touch display
- Uber just hired the two guys who wirelessly hacked Jeep
- Patriot announces DDR4 kits of two for Skylake, ups frequency to 3400MHz
- Lenovo announces three new Android Yoga tablets at IFA 2015
- Google updates its logo to keep up with the times
- Here’s more reason to root for a fourth telco: Free 1-year unlimited mobile data for MyRepublic subscribers