Samsung will be launching the successor to the Galaxy S III next week in New York City. Much have been leaked about the smartphone. Here's a quick overview of what we have gathered so far.
The HTC Butterfly and Sony Xperia Z are the first two 5-inch smartphones to enter the market. Planning to get one? Not sure which telco offers a better deal? Read on to find out more.
After months of speculation, NVIDIA's Kepler GK110 GPU-based GeForce graphics card is finally official. Sharing similar specs to the Tesla K20 enterprise part, the GTX Titan boasts 2688 CUDA Cores and 7.1 billion transistors, making it by far the most powerful single GPU ever created for consumers. It also utilizes improved NVIDIA technologies like GPU Boost 2.0. We take a closer look.
In this special feature, whether you are using Windows or Mac, we show you how you can clone your existing hard drive onto a spanking new SSD, thereby relieving you of the tedious process of re-installing your OS and apps.
Similar to Windows 8, the new Microsoft Office is re-imagined for touch, social, and the cloud. In this article, we tell you what it means to have all your documents on SkyDrive, and about a cool feature that might just persuade you to sign up for Office 365 Home Premium.
Digital payment and security - these two go hand-in-hand. In this edition of our NFC series, we take a quick look at the security measures and follow-up actions in the case your device or NFC SIM card is misplaced or stolen.
Futuremark's popular synthetic graphics benchmarking tool, 3DMark, has been updated to a brand new cross-platform version. We put a range of graphics cards through its toughest tests, Fire Strike and Fire Strike Extreme, to see how they fare on Futuremark's most ambitious and technical benchmark to date.
In this article, we walk you through the steps of subscribing Microsoft Office 365 Home Premium at Office.com, and things to consider during the installation process.
Now that we have enlightened you on the ways of the Near Field Technology (NFC) services in Singapore, here are places where you can put the technology to service.
Originally designed for businesses, Microsoft has now made the subscription-based Office 365 available for home and school use. What’s changed, and can you still get the traditional, boxed copies of Office 2013 in the stores? We answer these questions and more in this FAQ.
- Singtel offering free unlimited mobile data and Singtel TV previews this Chinese New Year
- The world's smallest camera drone can be yours for US$39.99
- Limited units of gold Huawei Nexus 6P (128GB) available in Singapore during CNY
- Samsung is unveiling the Galaxy S7 on the same day as LG G5 launch
- Apple’s latest patent might change the way we control our devices
- Tim Cook hints that more Apple apps could join Apple Music on Android
- Logitech's new G810 Orion Spectrum is a performance-driven mechanical keyboard
- Thermaltake launches 3DMakers website with 3D-printable accessories for its PC cases