2011 is certainly the Year of the Tablet. With so many tablets currently in the market and more on the way, choices are aplenty. Here's a quick summary of the tablet scene and their respective reviews.
Looking for a powerful smartphone? Take a quick look at our compilation of dual-core smartphone related articles, from previews to full reviews. Hit the jump to get a quick overview of the scene and choices available in this hotly contested arena.
Although Singapore is a small island, we have problems getting to our destinations sometimes. Here's a list of five apps to be your eyes and ears as you roam the sunny island.
HP's webOS brings a fresh perspective to the tablet space that is currently dominated by Apple iOS and Google Android. Our hands-on experience with the OS and its accompanying hardware, the HP TouchPad, will shed some light on its standing against the matured mobile OS.
Google+ is poised to take on social network giants such as Facebook and Twitter, but how deep of an impact will it have on social network users? Our impressions of Google's social network will shed some light on that. Plus, find out how to use it and what its features do for you.
A shutterbug? Check. Android smartphone user? Check. Then you are at the right place. Check out our recommended list of photography apps to download on your Android mobile device.
With AMD launching its desktop Llano APUs very soon, we take a look at the new A75 motherboards that will support these upcoming processors. Here are some examples of what you can expect from ASRock, ASUS, Gigabyte and MSI.
CommunicAsia 2011 will be starting soon, but with a few changes from previous years such as a new venue at Marina Bay Sands and brands/vendors both returning and departing. So here's what you can expect from this year's annual infocomm trade show from some of the major participating players.
Still scrambling for gift ideas when Father's Day is just a day away? Don't worry, we got your back on this. Here's a list of five apps that dads may like.
During our week at Computex Taipei, we managed to chat with ASUS' Jackie Hsu on the future of its ROG brand, the design process at ASUS and more. Read all about it here.
- Prepare for USB Type-C with SanDisk's new Dual USB Type-C flash drive
- Fractal Design announces Define S, silent case with watercooling support
- Specifications of Intel "Skylake" desktop processors leaked?
- Olympus announces the latest in their “Tough” series of ruggedised cameras – the Stylus Tough TG-4
- Qualcomm will ditch TSMC for Samsung to make the Snapdragon 820
- Re/code: Nokia plans return to phone market in 2016
- MediaTek launches 64-bit MT8163 and MT8735 chips for entry to mid-range tablets
- Canon launches the XEED WUX500, an LCOS projector with Wi-Fi and HDBaseT support