What is the purpose of that newly purchased tablet? Movies, music or just plain reading? If you're going to start reading off the tablet, let us recommend five of our favourite tablet apps that'll keep you occupied for hours.
With all the Sandy Bridge headlines this month, AMD's introduction of two new Phenom II processors is likely to go unnoticed. Are these two processors worth taking a closer look? We check out the Phenom II X4 975 'Black Edition' and the Phenom II X4 840.
Intel's long-awaited, new CPU microarchitecture, Sandy Bridge, has finally gone live. After months of hype and speculation, does it live up to its pedigree? Find out here as we test the Core i7-2600K, Core i5-2500K and the Core i5-2400.
As the decade comes to a close, we spent some time to reflect on the movers and shakers of the tech industry in 2010. Here then is our list of top 100 products that excited us this year. Bring on 2011!
In this App Attack, we take a look at some apps that have made millionaires out of developers, through a combination of luck, brilliance and tenacity. These are the apps that lived through the rags-to-riches story.
We investigate AMD's latest Radeon HD 6900 series further by taking a look at how a pair of Radeon HD 6970 and HD 6950 cards will perform in a 2-way CrossFireX configuration.
Apple's iPad has dominated the tablet market with a six-month head-start. But by now, three other tablets using Google Android 2.2 have surfaced, namely the Samsung Galaxy Tab, Dell Streak and Viewsonic ViewPad 7. We give you a quick overview and price analysis for each of these telco-exclusive tablets in this roundup.
The highly anticipated high-end Radeon HD 6970 and HD 6950 is finally here. We find out if it can reclaim the title of fastest single GPU from NVIDIA.
AMD has announced a bunch of new processors before the end of 2010. They are incremental upgrades to its existing lineup, including a new flagship 6-core processor, the Phenom II X6 1100T Black Edition. We investigate it along with other recent SKUs like the Phenom II X6 1075T, Phenom II X4 970 and the Athlon II X4 645.
Following up on our review of the GeForce GTX 570 is our analysis of how two of these newcomers will perform in a 2-way SLI configuration. Dig in for the full results!
- Apple denies iCloud breach was cause of celebrity photo leaks
- Explore the world of 'Destiny' with Google Street View
- Apple partnering American Express, MasterCard and Visa on a new payment system?
- AMD officially announces Radeon R9 285 graphics card
- Dropbox finally cuts prices to match competitors
- Spotify Connect announces support for new devices as it celebrates its first anniversary of service
- Pioneer announces launch of new BDP-170 Blu-ray player with extensive connectivity options
- Apple investigating iCloud for possible connection with celebrity photo leaks