It's the time of the year again when many are planning their year-end holiday getaways. Let us help make your trip more fulfilling with some gadget recommendations.
Maybe stocks have run out, or perhaps you just aren't willing to spend the cash on something that should have been part of the package, but hey, here's our starter guide to help make your own iPhone 4 stand and saving you some money.
After a decade long wait, Starcraft 2 is finally here, but are you worried your system can't cope, or are you not sure what graphics card to get to maximize the game? Fret not, we ran Starcraft 2 with the latest graphics cards in the most intense multiplayer scenario to see what kind of performance it garners.
What with all the new processors, graphics cards and PC games launched this year, are you feeling tempted to upgrade your system? Read all our system recommendations here in our new quarterly PC buying guide.
Announced at this year's Mobile World Congress, and slated to be available by the holiday season this year, Microsoft's upcoming Windows Phone 7 comes with a few improvements over its predecessors. Let us refresh your memory with this hands-on preview of Windows Phone 7.
The iPhone 4 is coming. But are you prepared for its arrival? Fret not, because if you need more info about the iPhone 4, we present a series of articles covering everything you need to know about the iPhone 4.
With the iPhone 4 price plans officially announced for all three telcos, we take a look at the economics and considerations involved in choosing the price plan that fits your usage pattern.
If you're going to be getting Apple's latest gadget, the iPhone 4, then why not get your accessories ready before the launch? That way, you'll have everything you need without having to queue again. Here's a list of five accessories to get for your new shiny toy.
It's finally here! Apple's iPad makes its way to Singapore after having sold over 3.27 million iPads worldwide. We check out the retail launch, data plans and yet another handy guide on whether you should get one.
Now that we've confirmed a July 30th launch date of the iPhone 4 in Singapore, it's time to answer the question on everyone's lips: should you upgrade your old iPhone?
- MSI Announces Gaming AIOs and Nightblade Gaming Barebone at CeBIT 2014
- Would We Ever Get to See the Dual-OS-Capable ASUS Transformer Book Duet?
- Neil Young is Launching PonoPlayer and PonoMusic via Kickstarter on March 15
- Bellabeat Aims to Help Expectant Mothers Track Their Pregnancy
- Photos of HTC One's Successor and Official Flip Cases Leaked
- SingTel 1st in Singapore to Offer Direct Carrier Billing for Windows Phone Store Purchases (Update)
- First Batch of Xiaomi Mi 3 Smartphones Sold Out in Singapore
- Razer Launches First Mechanical Keyboard Switch "Designed For Gamers"