The different cache hierarchies in AMD's Athlon II X2 and Phenom II X2 processors allow us to return to a question that has popped up from time to time: what effect does processor cache have when running applications? We paint you our findings in this modern day matchup.
The GeForce GTX 480 is the undisputed fastest GPU in the world, but how would two in a SLI configuration perform? Check out our performance analysis to find out.
The AMD 890GX chipset launched in March is just the first of AMD's chipset refresh for the year. Next up, expect the enthusiast class 890FX and the more mainstream 880G. Here's a quick preview of what's coming from Gigabyte.
The NVIDIA Ion has been famous for enabling the gaming and multimedia aspects to the typical netbook. Its successor, the Ion 2 as it's fondly referred to, will soon be upon us. The new Ion has morphed into a GPU-only component and we give you the breakdown on what to expect of it.
The Micro Four Thirds digital camera system looks set to stay, as Panasonic reveals their latest cameras in the line - the Lumix G2 and the G10. Read on for a hands-on preview.
Probably laying claim to the world's smallest Android phone to date, we offer our initial thoughts of the Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 mini and X10 mini pro in this preview.
It's that time of the year again to impress the significant other, and what better way to do it than flaunting your wallet with gifts that are (literally) out of this world! Alternatively, if you're looking for hints, we do still have some gifts that 'may' fit your budget.
NVIDIA was the first to implement switchable graphics, where a notebook has both integrated and discrete graphics and one can switch between the two as desired. Taking this step further, the company has announced its Optimus technology, where the switching is done automatically. We check out this new feature that will soon be heading your way.
The dust has settled on the Apple announcements, so we now move on to something more 'down-to-earth'. Our next round is for the photography enthusiasts as we present some hands-on impressions of the new LUMIX lineup at this year's Panasonic LUMIX Optical Seminar.
We just rounded up the Top 100 Products that wowed us for 2009, but how about the top tech trends for the year and technologies that would draw your attention in 2010? Or how about companies who made some big shifts and look set to turn their fortunes for the better in 2010? All is revealed in this easy to digest video feature!
- SingTel Starts Pre-Orders for LG G Flex Today from 9AM, First Delivery from 18 Dec
- M1 Adopting One Minute Minimum Charge For Voice & Video Calls; Doubling Excess Data Charges
- Sony Announces Slim and Lightweight HD-SG5 External HDD
- Piixl’s Jetpack Straps to TV’s Rear, Brings PC Gaming to the Living Room
- Samsung and Fingerprint Partner to Develop Mobile Play and Learn Network for Kids
- Standard Chartered Bank Reports Theft of Private Bank Clients' Statements
- Google Rolls Out Android 4.4.1 Update for Nexus 5, Delivers Camera Improvements (Update: Available for More Nexus Devices)
- CM Storm Ceres-300 & Ceres-500 Gaming Headsets Lets You Game in Comfort