What are some of the products and services that would define the tech industry this year? After the avalanche of announcements and product demos at CES 2016, we've much better clarity. Read on for our thoughts.
Traveling anytime soon with your smartphone as your only camera? Here's what I packed when I went to shoot our recent travel photography guide in South Korea.
Mondays needn't be dreary when there are good deals to be had. Click here to find out some of the best deals that you can get today.
Star Wars Battlefront has been out for some time and while we're enjoying it, we can't help but feel that it is missing some rather pivotal battles in the Star Wars saga. Here's our list of what EA should add in the DLC!
An SSD, a powerbank, iOS and Mac apps, Xiaomi phones and accessories - here are some good deals to spend your bonus on.
A wise man once told us, shopping is the best cure for Monday blues.
With Netflix legally available almost across the globe, including Singapore, naturally there's a keen interest on an alternative TV watching experience for those who've yet to try it. We round-up some of the recent developments and related partner news for you.
It's been a tiring week. What better way to celebrate the upcoming weekend by looking for great deals? Browse our recommendations inside!
Not that long ago in a galaxy not far away, many an artist and enthusiast took to using LEGO to recreate their own interpretation of Star Wars. Here, we look at the best builds that make the Star Wars LEGO kits from the shop look plain. Which do you think is the best?
It's nearly the middle of the month! Mark this momentous occasion by nabbing the deals inside!
- Palit announces GeForce GTX 1080 Dual OC, a slimmer and more compact card
- Rumor: iPhone 8 to utilize new 3D touch technology
- Uber is paying US$20 million to settle claims it misled drivers over potential earnings
- Hugo Barra leaving Xiaomi to return to Silicon Valley
- Samsung will not announce the Galaxy S8 at MWC 2017
- China invests 100 billion yuan into state fund for Internet
- Foxconn considering building US$7 billion display factory in the U.S. with Apple
- Aggressive battery design caused Note7's demise; this is how Samsung will prevent it from happening again