We take a look at Sennheiser’s all-in-one kit, which may be the most relaxed way to capture video sound.
Your future is whatever you make it, so make it a good one. These, and other life lessons, are things that anyone can learn from Back to the Future.
In theory, time travel is possible. But there are still many hurdles to cross. The thought of it also makes me sad.
It’s Friday! Time to live it up and buy stuff!
We can’t all be Doc Brown and build a time machine out of a car. But thanks to Back to the Future loot, we can all own a DeLorean DMC-12 Time Machine of our own in some way.
It’s 2015, and according to ‘Back To The Future II’, we should all be surfing around on hoverboards today. Obviously that didn’t happen, but we are actually getting close ... closer. Take a look at the real hoverboards you can (sort of) get today.
The Back to the Future trilogy is a classic, but how well do you remember it? Time to prove if you're a Marty McFly or a Biff Tannen. We hope you paid attention because this quiz won't be easy!
The future of mobile connectivity isn't just about pushing out the latest 5G network or asking service providers to get more coverage while increasing their bandwidth capacity. Here we take a look at some of the breakthrough technologies you might see in your next phone.
Great Scott! Today is the day that Doc Brown and Marty McFly arrive to the future from 1985, and we’re kicking ’Back to the Future’ day off with our very own HWZ BTTF week. Check out all our ’Back to the Future’ specials right here!
Thanks to its appearance in Back to the Future, the DeLorean DMC-12 is now a modern day icon, even if it was never a good car. Ever wondered what car Doc Brown would use if Back to the Future was filmed today instead of 30 years ago? Wonder no more, because here they are.
- Xiaomi's new Mi 5s has an ultrasonic fingerprint scanner
- HERE will allow Mercedes, BMW and Audi cars to share real-time driving data
- EFF asks HP to “make amends for its self-destructing printers”
- LG said to postpone the launch of its mobile payment system to 2017
- Ride, tap and go. Grab adds support for Android Pay
- Windows 10 now on 400 million devices
- SanDisk launches affordable Ultra Dual Drive m3.0 for Android smartphones
- Some Samsung Galaxy Note7 phones may need a second replacement