Makers of the popular gothere.sg web service and iOS app have released a new app called FlightLover. We check in with the founders to see how they've been doing and what the new app is all about.
Now that all three telcos have released information on their iPad 2 tie-ups, the next question for consumers is: which data plan to choose? To make things easier, we round up some comparable points for your consideration.
Serial reader or note-taker? We highlight a few choice Chrome extensions that will aid you in your everlasting quest for knowledge and information management while browsing on the internet.
Mother's Day is just around the corner. Want to cook a scrumptious meal to surprise her, but lack the recipes to do so? Fret not! Here are five apps that will sharpen your cooking skills.
AMD has released the last member of its Northern Islands GPU family - Turks. Known as the new Radeon HD 6670 and the Radeon HD 6570, do these entry level graphics card improve on their predecessors? We also check out the recently released retail editions of the Radeon HD 6450 and GeForce GT 520 to figure out how the Turks fares.
In this App Attack, let us share our thoughts on Android games that have been optimized for the PlayStation-certified Sony Ericsson Xperia Play and reshape what you know about gaming on a smartphone.
The Apple iPad 2 is now officially slated for a 29th April launch in Singapore. Potential buyers, do you need the Wi-Fi or 3G version, or is the first iPad still relevant? Take some time to consider our views on this matter.
We check out AMD's new Radeon HD 6790 with HIS' 6790 IceQ X Turbo. The card boasts the company's signature IceQ X cooler and is factory overclocked for better performance. But is it worth the money against a Radeon HD 6850? Read on.
If you need some help sourcing for great deals and discovering new shopping locations, this App Attack article shall arm you with the necessary apps. Get ready to shop smart and shop more with these handy apps!
Netbooks equipped with Intel Atom processors have long been the market staple, but netbooks equipped with the AMD Brazos platform are here to win you over with their powerful yet power efficient performance. We test a pair of Toshiba's newest netbooks outfitted with the latest dual-core variant on each platform.
- AMD officially announces Radeon R9 285 graphics card
- Dropbox finally cuts prices to match competitors
- Spotify Connect announces support for new devices as it celebrates its first anniversary of service
- Pioneer announces launch of new BDP-170 Blu-ray player with extensive connectivity options
- Apple investigating iCloud for possible connection with celebrity photo leaks
- HTC announces the 4.7-inch Desire 510, available in Singapore from September 6 (Updated)
- GrabTaxi partners with Sony Mobile, Xperia users to enjoy discounts on taxi rides
- SanDisk introduces new Ultra II SSD using TLC NAND