In this article, we explore what the new Ivy Bridge processors could mean for the mobile computing scene, specifically notebooks and eventually Ultrabooks.
If you are still deciding between the Samsung Galaxy S III, HTC One X and Apple iPhone 4S, here's a detailed comparison of the costs of getting the phones from the three telcos.
With Intel already dominating the CPU arena, what else can first-runner-up AMD do to catch up or worse still, stay relevant? With the introduction of the Heterogeneous Systems Architecture consortium, it seems as though AMD seeks safety in numbers.
After twelve years of waiting, Blizzard's Diablo III is finally out. Can your GPU handle the biggest game of the year or is it time for an upgrade? We've put a range of desktop and notebook GPUs through their paces to see how well they handle Diablo III.
In our review of the Nikon D800, we said that "it would be no exaggeration to call the Nikon D800 a quantum leap forward." See how the D800 performs against its nearly-identical twin, the D800E, which is supposed to shoot even clearer images.
We've seen how powerful a single GeForce GTX 670 is. Now, we turn our attention to two of them in a 2-way SLI configuration. Just how much power will it afford? Read our performance analysis to find out!
2012 will be the year the world sees low-powered AMD processors that can compete effectively against Intel's CPUs. AMD claims that the new Trinity APU processors come with better gaming firepower, which we put to the test. Will it overpower the competition? Read on to find out more.
Having trouble finding the perfect gift for your Mom? Thinking of making it an unforgettable occasion? Here are some apps that will surely make your job a breeze.
NVIDIA is building momentum with the all-new GeForce GTX 670. Essentially a cutdown GeForce GTX 680, we check out the reference card as well as two customized ones from ASUS and Palit to see what it brings to the table. High-end graphics card shoppers should be pleased.
By launching cameras with Wi-Fi capabilities, Canon is improving user experience by enabling a convenient way of sharing photos and videos directly from the camera. We managed to get hands-on time with these new IXUS cameras to see how they function.
- Samsung's SmartThings Kit is everything you need to setup a Connected Smart Home
- Samsung's SleepSense tracker can turn off your TV when you fall asleep
- WhatsApp now has 900 million monthly users, up from 800 million in April
- Razer revives Diamondback, announces new Orochi mouse and Kraken Mobile headset
- New Lenovo IdeaPad, ThinkPad Yoga and ThinkCentre hardware announced!
- PowerColor brings out the devilishly delectable Devil 13 Dual Core R9 390 graphics card
- Intel Compute Stick to see refresh with Skylake Core M processors
- Amazon HDR streaming now available through new LG OLED 4K televisions