It's Friday again and we are finally into the last month of the year. Usher in December with some great deals here!
We've put together a quick overview of how BlueStacks 2 works, and how it can grab your existing account data across different types of apps, such as social media, games, and cross-platform integration. Find out if this is your missing ingredient to bridge your mobile and desktop systems.
It's a new week, but don't be blue this Monday because it's Cyber Monday! And boy do we have a treat for Star Wars fans.
The discounts aren’t over yet: Following Black Friday, we have Cyber Monday. Click through for some great deals (and prepare to be poisoned).
Black Friday is upon us, and there are deals galore to be had ... if you can find them. Fortunately, we’ve done a lot of the digging for you, and here are some of the great finds that we’ve found. Let the shopping begin!
Black Friday is here! We've pointed what you need to know and the bargains, so now we're giving you a list of top tech shopping sites and apps you'll want to have handy!
What is Black Friday? When is Black Friday? What should I know before I buy? What if what I want doesn’t ship here? What does #BBBMTL mean? These and other Black Friday questions finally answered.
Another week, another round of cool deals. Here are some great deals ahead of the Black Friday shopping madness!
Creative has updated the Roar once again with two professional models – the Sound Blaster Roar Pro and the Creative iRoar. Intrigued? Pictures and first impressions right after the jump.
LG’s new Rolly keyboard is a full-on exercise in minimizing carrying size. The keyboard cleverly rolls up into a rectangular wand, thus the name ‘Rolly.’ Here’s what it’s like.
- Google delays launch of Android Wear 2.0 to early 2017
- This Belkin adapter will let you charge your iPhone 7 with your earphones plugged in
- Updated: Samsung says this was what went wrong with the Note7 battery
- Sony Xperia XZ and X Compact available on 15th October, pre-order starts now
- China's CCTV slams Samsung for its discriminatory policy on the Galaxy Note7
- You wouldn't believe the main reason why U.S consumers are upgrading to the iPhone 7
- Angry customer smashes iPhones and Macs in French Apple Store
- Microsoft creates a new 5,000-strong AI division; forms 'Partnership on AI' with Google, Facebook, Amazon, and IBM