It's the time of the year again for Samsung to announce its next Galaxy S flagship smartphone. Here's what we know about the Samsung Galaxy S7 so far, and surprisingly, there's quite a lot.
Here are things you can put in your shopping cart, if you really do win the S$13 million lottery tonight.
Just before the end of 2015, I spent two weeks in Tibet, shooting in the freezing winter, and loved it. How do you take great photographs in winter, when harsh weather is part of the process?
Here are things you can put in your shopping cart, even if you don’t win the S$13 million lottery tomorrow.
Happy Chinese New Year! What better way to blow your hong bao money (if you got any) or bonus (if you got one) or salary (we hope you have one) on consumer electronics — on sale!
Smartphones, phablets, tablets, detachable notebooks, and ultra slim and portable notebook are blurring the lines between the various mobile computing form factors? What will the future of mobile computing be like?
Netflix is finally officially available here in Singapore. Here's what you need to know about Netflix and also how it compares against Netflix USA.
These two little tweaks are going to make your Netflix-bingeing so much better, with detailed categorization and ratings from popular film sites all on the streaming service’s webpage.
Are you glad as we are that the weekend is finally here? We've got the perfect thing to help you welcome the weekend: Great deals from all across the web!
Looking to build your next small form factor desktop? We've rounded up a handful of mini-ITX and micro-ATX cases for your consideration. But don't judge them by their size – some of these will still enable you to cram full-sized power supplies and NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 Ti cards in them.
- All Nokia 6 units for its first flash sale sold out in one minute
- Samsung's new AI assistant can use the Galaxy S8 to search and analyze text
- You can pay for rides on public transport with EZ-Link Wearables
- Super Mario Run is coming to Android in March
- Updated Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 launches in India with Snapdragon 625 processor
- Fujifilm’s medium-format GFX 50S pricing and availability announced
- Gemini RE11 AC1200 Dual-Band Wi-Fi extender offers up to 867Mbps on 802.11ac
- Fujifilm’s X-T20 is a more affordable version of the flagship X-T2