Need a refresher for the latest Android Ice Cream Sandwich news? Here's a compilation of news findings of the upcoming OS and the accompanying Samsung Galaxy Nexus phone, leading up to the big announcement on 19th October!
Bulldozing down the competition are the AMD FX processors which are targeted at enthusiasts and rig builders who want to customize and push their rigs for maximum performance without breaking the bank. We detail the basics of the new CPUs.
The new Apple iPhone 4S features a blazing fast dual-core A5 processor and much improved graphics performance. And it runs iOS 5, which is released today. In this edition of App Attack, we share with you five iOS apps.
Steve Jobs passed away last week at the age of 56. The HardwareZone team takes a special moment to pay tribute to a titan of the tech industry.
You don’t need pricey gear or fancy software to shoot a panorama. In fact, you can do it right from your iPhone with the help of apps. Go wider than the frame with these four panorama apps.
Apple's fifth major update to its iOS mobile operating system will be rolling out soon. Gear up for the update with our experience and verdict on the top ten features of iOS 5.
The moment is finally here! After months of speculation, did the iPhone 4S live up to our expectations, or was it an underwhelming affair? Here's what you need to know about Apple's new iPhone 4S.
Windows Phone 7.5 Mango has just gone live, but are you still undecided over the updated Microsoft mobile OS? Here are our top five features that might seal the deal.
In this episode of App Attack, we revisit some essential apps for the new Windows Phone adopters, and feature those that have been updated and are ready for the Windows Phone 7.5 Mango experience.
The Windows Phone 7.5 update, otherwise commonly known as Mango, is finally here. If you're still finding your way around it, here are some pointers from us to familiarize you with the major features of this update.
- SingTel announces new Unlimited Fiber Plan, promises no traffic throttling
- ASUS ZenFone 5 LTE available in Singapore on August 30 from S$249
- Sony Xperia C3 available in Singapore from August 30 at S$468
- Klipsch adds new Reference R6M earphones to its Reference series
- HTC to release world's first octa-core 64-bit smartphone?
- HTC announces the 4.7-inch Desire 510, its most affordable 4G smartphone to date
- Seagate ships world's first 8TB hard disk drive
- RugGear unveils rugged Android tablet, the Ultra Tab 7.0 - RG900 for S$830