After twelve years of waiting, Blizzard's Diablo III is finally out. Can your GPU handle the biggest game of the year or is it time for an upgrade? We've put a range of desktop and notebook GPUs through their paces to see how well they handle Diablo III.
In our review of the Nikon D800, we said that "it would be no exaggeration to call the Nikon D800 a quantum leap forward." See how the D800 performs against its nearly-identical twin, the D800E, which is supposed to shoot even clearer images.
We've seen how powerful a single GeForce GTX 670 is. Now, we turn our attention to two of them in a 2-way SLI configuration. Just how much power will it afford? Read our performance analysis to find out!
2012 will be the year the world sees low-powered AMD processors that can compete effectively against Intel's CPUs. AMD claims that the new Trinity APU processors come with better gaming firepower, which we put to the test. Will it overpower the competition? Read on to find out more.
Having trouble finding the perfect gift for your Mom? Thinking of making it an unforgettable occasion? Here are some apps that will surely make your job a breeze.
NVIDIA is building momentum with the all-new GeForce GTX 670. Essentially a cutdown GeForce GTX 680, we check out the reference card as well as two customized ones from ASUS and Palit to see what it brings to the table. High-end graphics card shoppers should be pleased.
By launching cameras with Wi-Fi capabilities, Canon is improving user experience by enabling a convenient way of sharing photos and videos directly from the camera. We managed to get hands-on time with these new IXUS cameras to see how they function.
Come next week, the new Samsung Galaxy S III will be unveiled to great fanfare. On our end, we have been compiling news on the highly anticipated device. Here's a quick round-up on what we have found out so far, including rumors and all.
Accounting for about one-third of the total 1.4 billion transistors is the integrated GPU of the Ivy Bridge. This 3rd-gen integrated GPU has been given an upgrade and more computing horsepower. Find out the significance of this upgrade as we put the Intel HD Graphics 4000 through its paces.
Forget about expensive GPS devices dedicated for runners. Smartphones these days come with built-in GPS, making them a viable personal cardio trainer. Here are some of the best fitness apps.
- OnePlus 2 boasts killer flagship features at an unbeatable price
- Singtel upgrades 4G and Wi-Fi networks for faster mobile surfing speeds
- Panasonic reduces customization and servicing times for Toughbooks with new configuration center in Malaysia
- Own an Android device? You're probably vulnerable to the Stagefright hack
- NVIDIA partners up with Snake, offers The Phantom Pain for free
- NEC's new V series projectors are suitable for educators and businesses
- Detailed photos of Oneplus 2 smartphone leaked hours before official announcement
- Samsung to hold Galaxy Unpacked event in New York City on 13 Aug