First week of 2016 is almost over, but these deals just keep coming! Canon printers, vacuum cleaners, and Bluetooth speakers are getting some pretty big price slashes for a while.
Just days ago, Lenovo announced its new business-oriented ThinkPad X1 family of devices. Now that we are here at CES 2016, here's a closer look at some of them.
Twitter is stuck in quite a rut. User growth has stagnated, and it has increasingly sought to blunt the competition by mimicking rivals like Facebook. Is Twitter a failing product, or is it just a victim of the times?
Start your new year with new things! Need we say more?
With The Force Awakens movie out, we take a look back at the greatest and disastrous Star Wars games ever made! Many are worthwhile playing just for the storyline and great gameplay, so hop in and find out what they are.
Don't be mistaken, Star Wars Battlefront isn't just a game that's hoping to capitalize on Star Wars fever. If you are a fan of Star Wars, here are three reasons why Star Wars Battlefront shouldn't be missed.
It may be the last day of the year, but that doesn't mean we don't still have a handful of deals lined up for you! From Creative speakers to a Samsung TV, check them out here!
The Sony RX1R II is a beast in many ways: a compact, full-frame camera with a 42.4MP sensor, a 35mm f/2 ZEISS lens, a variable low-pass filter and a ground-breaking hybrid AF system. But it also has a serious Achilles’ heel.
AMD's Radeon Technologies Group (RTG) just laid out its roadmap for improving visual technologies in 2016. What's in store? Better, brighter, and higher resolution displays that are truer to life than ever.
Christmas shopping is never really over until the year ends! This week, the Steam Winter Sale joins a handful of other websites in vying for our (and your) wallets. Skyrim for S$5 anyone?
- Xiaomi's new Mi 5s has an ultrasonic fingerprint scanner
- HERE will allow Mercedes, BMW and Audi cars to share real-time driving data
- EFF asks HP to “make amends for its self-destructing printers”
- LG said to postpone the launch of its mobile payment system to 2017
- Ride, tap and go. Grab adds support for Android Pay
- Windows 10 now on 400 million devices
- SanDisk launches affordable Ultra Dual Drive m3.0 for Android smartphones
- Some Samsung Galaxy Note7 phones may need a second replacement