With a 41-megapixel sensor, what sort of image quality can be expected from the Nokia 808 PureView in real-world usage? We hit the streets with the 41MP cameraphone and brought along a Nikon D800 for the ride as well to find out.
A bootable thumb drive that can run Windows 8 on almost any PC, any number of times? That's what Windows To Go is all about and we detail the finer matters from how it works, to requirements and initial experience.
We all have plastics that had yellowed with age. Keyboards, mice, printers, gaming consoles - you name it. And no matter how you scrub it, you just can't get back its original color. Or can it? Here's a method that you can try at home. Caution: It's not for the faint-hearted.
Signed up for SingTel's 4G LTE mobile plan, and a 4G-enabled smartphone but do not know where are the areas with 4G coverage? Well, let's take a look at the various MRT platforms along the major SMRT lines, and see where you can enjoy 4G data speeds.
Ever wondered why the 3rd generation iPad takes longer to charge than its predecessor? Or are you confused about why it charges over the USB port on your Mac at home, but not over the USB port on your work PC? Fret not, this article will explain to you on the finer details of USB charging.
Running out of ideas on what to get for Daddy on Father's Day? Why not consider getting these apps to make him happy on this special day?
With SingTel's 4G LTE service arriving on smartphones, we decided to take a quick look at how it fares against the current HSPA (3.5G) network. Is LTE really as fast as what some people say, or is it just a marketing buzzword? Hit the jump to find out more.
In this article, we explore what the new Ivy Bridge processors could mean for the mobile computing scene, specifically notebooks and eventually Ultrabooks.
If you are still deciding between the Samsung Galaxy S III, HTC One X and Apple iPhone 4S, here's a detailed comparison of the costs of getting the phones from the three telcos.
With Intel already dominating the CPU arena, what else can first-runner-up AMD do to catch up or worse still, stay relevant? With the introduction of the Heterogeneous Systems Architecture consortium, it seems as though AMD seeks safety in numbers.
- Xiaomi announces US$96 Redmi 2A with dual-SIM and LTE support
- AMD 2015-2020 roadmaps unveiled
- Adobe Comp CC makes your iPad a perfect companion for doing layouts on-the-go
- Spotify gives you more music to game by on Sony devices
- These are the Mobile Phone Award winners for Sony's World Photography Awards
- Singtel and Starhub registration of interest for Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge now live (Update: M1 now live)
- Microsoft releases Windows 10 Technical Preview Build 10049 with Project Spartan
- ASUS to release a smartphone with fingerprint sensor later this year?