Mondays needn't be dreary when there are good deals to be had. Click here to find out some of the best deals that you can get today.
How do you take great travel photographs that you'll love - using a smartphone? I spent seven days traveling around South Korea with an LG G4 to discover the answer, taking lots of bad photos but still ending up with photos that I love. Here's how I did it and what I learned along the way.
Star Wars Battlefront has been out for some time and while we're enjoying it, we can't help but feel that it is missing some rather pivotal battles in the Star Wars saga. Here's our list of what EA should add in the DLC!
An SSD, a powerbank, iOS and Mac apps, Xiaomi phones and accessories - here are some good deals to spend your bonus on.
A wise man once told us, shopping is the best cure for Monday blues.
With Netflix legally available almost across the globe, including Singapore, naturally there's a keen interest on an alternative TV watching experience for those who've yet to try it. We round-up some of the recent developments and related partner news for you.
It's been a tiring week. What better way to celebrate the upcoming weekend by looking for great deals? Browse our recommendations inside!
Not that long ago in a galaxy not far away, many an artist and enthusiast took to using LEGO to recreate their own interpretation of Star Wars. Here, we look at the best builds that make the Star Wars LEGO kits from the shop look plain. Which do you think is the best?
It's nearly the middle of the month! Mark this momentous occasion by nabbing the deals inside!
With all the buzz about how the HTC One A9 is just like an Android version of the Apple smartphone, we managed to get one for a closer inspection.
- (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ with ease with Google Hangout's new shortcuts
- Plantronics’ new BackBeat 100 Series are great for calls and music
- Snapchat launches Spectacles, sunglasses with built-in camera
- The Samsung UBD-K8500 4K Blu-ray player is now available in Singapore
- Samsung's consumer confidence drops following the Galaxy Note7 recall
- Leica and Huawei to setup R&D center to work on optical and software systems
- Yahoo confirms 500 million user accounts have been breached
- Galaxy Note7 replacement sets in South Korea are overheating or losing juice