It’s one more day to Friday! Celebrate early by catching these deals online.
Dying to play Pokémon GO ahead of its Asia release date but don't want to root your phone or risk downloading the malware APK that's been floating around? Avoid it by downloading the official app from the Google Play Store or Apple App Store from any country. Here's how.
Networking is a confusing and often misunderstood topic. It does not help that manufacturers are often vague in their descriptions and marketing material. Here is a guide to help you understand the latest standard in wireless technology.
Can AMD really beat the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 with two of its value-oriented Radeon RX 480 cards? Or in other words, can you really get more performance for less money?
You only have 13 hours left to snap up these video game deals. ’Nuff said, player.
Plenty has been made of Huawei P9's camera - especially since it's co-engineered with Leica. But how does it actually perform? We put one to the test to find out!
At MWC Shanghai 2016, we had the opportunity to try the HTC Vive, the VR headset made for gamers. Is gaming truly as groundbreaking when paired with virtual reality? We put it to a test.
Gear you’ll love, plus a special Studio Ghibli retrospective being held in Tokyo.
TGIF! Celebrate the end of the work week by treating yourself to some new gadgets.
HubSpot opened its new Singapore office back in April, with plans to hire up to 250 employees over the next three years. Here's why this just may be the perfect workplace for those of you who prize flexibility and individual autonomy above all else.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 7 to go on sale in Singapore from 20th August?
- Apple just sold its billionth iPhone
- M1 puts up S$10/month roaming data passport for Rio Olympics 2016
- The Thermaltake Riing LED RGB radiator fans can be fully controlled with software
- HTC 10 will be available exclusively on Lazada this Friday! (Updated)
- Amazon's new product hub is just for Kickstarter projects
- Habitap and Keppel Land collaborate to build the best smart homes in Singapore
- NVIDIA launches its most powerful graphics card yet, the Pascal-based Quadro P6000