We take a look at Sennheiser’s all-in-one kit, which may be the most relaxed way to capture video sound.
Your future is whatever you make it, so make it a good one. These, and other life lessons, are things that anyone can learn from Back to the Future.
In theory, time travel is possible. But there are still many hurdles to cross. The thought of it also makes me sad.
It’s Friday! Time to live it up and buy stuff!
We can’t all be Doc Brown and build a time machine out of a car. But thanks to Back to the Future loot, we can all own a DeLorean DMC-12 Time Machine of our own in some way.
It’s 2015, and according to ‘Back To The Future II’, we should all be surfing around on hoverboards today. Obviously that didn’t happen, but we are actually getting close ... closer. Take a look at the real hoverboards you can (sort of) get today.
The Back to the Future trilogy is a classic, but how well do you remember it? Time to prove if you're a Marty McFly or a Biff Tannen. We hope you paid attention because this quiz won't be easy!
The future of mobile connectivity isn't just about pushing out the latest 5G network or asking service providers to get more coverage while increasing their bandwidth capacity. Here we take a look at some of the breakthrough technologies you might see in your next phone.
Great Scott! Today is the day that Doc Brown and Marty McFly arrive to the future from 1985, and we’re kicking ’Back to the Future’ day off with our very own HWZ BTTF week. Check out all our ’Back to the Future’ specials right here!
Thanks to its appearance in Back to the Future, the DeLorean DMC-12 is now a modern day icon, even if it was never a good car. Ever wondered what car Doc Brown would use if Back to the Future was filmed today instead of 30 years ago? Wonder no more, because here they are.
- Huawei to continue using Android as long as Google maintains its openness
- Xiaomi Mi 5 finally lands in Singapore!
- 2017 Apple Watch could sport a power-efficient micro-LED display
- Xiaomi and Oppo reportedly getting dual camera modules from Samsung division
- Sony Xperia X smartphone is now available in retail and from telcos
- OnePlus 3 will be available in Singapore this July with no invite system (Updated)
- WhatsApp users make more than 100 million calls every day
- Cado air purifiers from Japan launch in Singapore, with a focus on tech and design