Windows 8 is also built for business-minded users and supports different working styles in order to meet the myriad needs in an enterprise IT environment. We share some of the notable business oriented features that should appeal to many users.
Are you intending to upgrade to Windows 8, but don't know how to go about doing it? Fret not, here's a list of commonly asked questions about the upgrade and installation process; we also offer a few usage tips for those getting to know Windows 8 for the first time.
Looking to get the next Windows Phone 8 device when they come in November? Take a glimpse at what we feel are the top eight new features in WP8.
Having established the challenges that operators faced in 4G LTE deployment, what are telcos doing to manage the increasing data traffic flow on their networks? Is data throttling on mobile networks a myth or fact? Hit the link to find out more.
While Windows 8 won't officially launch until October 26, there are already plenty of good apps in the Windows Store. Here's a list of eight apps that we recommend. The good news is, they are all free of charge.
The second half of the year sees the influx of several 4G LTE smartphones into the market. Wondering which telco offers the best deal for a particular 4G model that you want? Hit the link to find out more!
Launching concurrently with Windows 8 is the Windows Store, a place where you can discover and download Modern-style apps for the new OS. In this article, we highlight the key features of Microsoft's latest app storefront, getting desktop apps and managing your apps across multiple devices.
Windows 8, the new operating system from Microsoft, will also be ushering in a new browser called Internet Explorer 10. And for the first time ever, there will be two versions of the browser running on the same OS: a standard desktop app and a Modern-style one. We tell you what to expect.
Apple is expected to launch a smaller version of the iPad on 23rd of October. In this rumor round-up, we go through every news report, speculation and leak we have seen thus far to give you an overview of what to expect when it launches.
The Samsung Galaxy Note II will be available with a two-year contract at all three telcos. Want to know which telco offer the best deal? Read on to find out more.
- Angry Birds 2 now available for download on the App Store and Google Play Store
- Google Play Movies available in Singapore, rent from S$3.98 or buy from S$12.98
- Samsung to adjust price of Galaxy S6 series to maintain sales momentum
- Virtual Reality camera for filmmakers is Nokia’s next big thing
- Amazon wants commercial drones to have a place in the sky
- Android security flaw puts your phone into a completely unresponsive state
- G.Skill readies new Trident Z, Ripjaws V DDR4 RAM for upcoming Intel Z170 motherboards
- Google's Translate app can now translate printed text in real-time in 27 languages