It may be April Fool's Day, but these deals are no joke!
Read on to see how the EZ-Link NFC SIM works, and if your smartphone supports this feature.
Another week, another round of deals. Why not chase away those back-to-work blues with some much-needed retail therapy? Here's what caught our eye this week.
With all three telcos announcing their price plans for the upcoming Apple iPhone SE, we find out who's offering the best deal.
To love where you work is not something everyone can say with conviction or in truth. The exception to that would be Twitter – where they make it very possible to fall for, and stay in love with the work they do.
If you had the chance to speak to anyone at Tableau, you'll quickly realize that the makers of data visualization are big on teamwork. Find out what else we discovered when visiting their local office.
Grab is a social startup that believes that its services can help improve the lives of both passengers and drivers. It also happens to be one of the fastest growing ride-hailing apps in the region. We headed down to their office to find out what makes them tick.
Nap rooms? Massage services? A fully-stocked pantry? Garena's got it all. After hearing so much about it, we knew we just had to head down to check the place out for ourselves.
If you have an Apple Watch you'll be familiar with the Activity app, which helps remind you to stand, move around and exercise daily. Now take it to the next level with these apps for better health, fitness and mindfulness.
Superheroes are coming to the big screen faster than a speeding bullet, and there’s no stopping them. Just how did it come to this?
- Singtel home broadband customers faced 24 hours of internet outage
- Google is working on a fix for the Pixel's camera freezing issue
- Apple explains why some iPhone 6s shut down unexpectedly
- 99% of fake Apple chargers will not protect you against electric shocks
- Google unveils "Best of 2016" apps and games on the Play Store
- Android OS malware Gooligan breaches more than 1 million Google accounts
- Razer updates its 14-inch Blade notebook with an NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060
- Apple just patented a design for a round smartwatch