Suffering from Monday blues? Well, the cure is here. Let's do some shopping!
LCD TVs today are vastly different from LCD TVs we had 10 years ago, both in terms of design, capabilities, and picture quality. And recently, Samsung has unveiled what it called 'SUHD' TVs. What is SUHD and how is it different from your typical 4K LCD TV? We give you the lowdown.
We believe that deals are great at making our weekends better. After all, who wouldn’t like a good bargain in Singapore?
From the perfect backpack for an organized geek, to a great gaming monitor and pen fit for Bond. Here’s your cool gear for the week.
At the recently concluded Google I/O 2016, Project Tango was given a fair bit of attention at the developer sessions. While it's not new, just what is Project Tango about, and why would it matter more than VR in the short run? We cover these details as we try out the Yellowstone dev-kit running on the NVIDIA Tegra K1 processor.
Do you need a new gadget? According to our deal alert here, yes you do. Come in and check out our latest findings!
The NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 may not be the flagship Pascal card, but it is still a force to be reckoned with. But how do the cards run in SLI? We take a closer look.
The Apple Worldwide Developers Conference 2016 (WWDC) takes place next week, and here's what we can expect to be announced.
TGIF! Is there a better way to unwind than with some good ol' retail therapy?
It’s not often that you get to dig into the mind of an award-winning sports photographer who has shot at the Olympics and the World Cup. We catch up with Simon Bruty to find out how he captures his stunning images.
- Palit announces GeForce GTX 1080 Dual OC, a slimmer and more compact card
- Rumor: iPhone 8 to utilize new 3D touch technology
- Uber is paying US$20 million to settle claims it misled drivers over potential earnings
- Hugo Barra leaving Xiaomi to return to Silicon Valley
- Samsung will not announce the Galaxy S8 at MWC 2017
- China invests 100 billion yuan into state fund for Internet
- Foxconn considering building US$7 billion display factory in the U.S. with Apple
- Aggressive battery design caused Note7's demise; this is how Samsung will prevent it from happening again