"Not all maps are equal." This was what TomTom's co-founder Peter-Frans Pauwel said to us as he and his colleagues elaborated and showed us exactly what goes into making a TomTom map, and how they are using innovations to stay ahead of the competition. Find out all the effort that goes behind the scenes in making a great map in this special feature.
We know the various 4G plans offered by the telcos were quite confusing. So we've decided to illustrate them with simple charts in order to help you make better decisions.
It's a matter of time before most consumers have to switch to the new tiered smartphone plans. Worried that you may exceed the data cap? No worries as these apps will help you keep a close eye on data consumption.
The days of free buffet of all-you-can-eat data plans are over with the introduction of tiered smartphone plans by all three telcos. Let's take a look at the different plans offered and see which one suits your needs best.
After a long week, IFA 2012 has come to an end. To conclude our coverage, here's a curated list of prominent announcements and our impressions of technologies that made the headlines at Europe's number one consumer electronics trade fair.
We were impressed by NVIDIA's latest GK104 core based GeForce GTX 660 Ti graphics card. Now it's time to find out how powerful a pair of them will be in 2-way SLI configuration. Prepare to be surprised!
At IFA 2012 in Berlin, Sharp is showcasing the latest progress of its IGZO and ICC-LED 4K TV endeavors. Check out this article if you're interested to know what Sharp has been up to these days in the field of display technology.
The 52nd IFA is set to take place from August 31 to September 5 in Berlin, Germany. Even though we're still a few days away, there's already a lot of news on what's going to be showcased. Check out some of the highlights we've compiled, and remember to check back for more updates.
Are you a tech head who loves to travel? Here are 64 gadgets and software that no self-respecting traveling geek should do without. Whether you're heading off to the Bermuda Triangle, or to a sandy beach in Bali, you're bound to find something useful here.
M1, SingTel and StarHub have launched their respective NFC payment services this month. Confused by their offerings? Hit the link to find out what each telco has to offer for you.
- AMD officially announces Radeon R9 285 graphics card
- Dropbox finally cuts prices to match competitors
- Spotify Connect announces support for new devices as it celebrates its first anniversary of service
- Pioneer announces launch of new BDP-170 Blu-ray player with extensive connectivity options
- Apple investigating iCloud for possible connection with celebrity photo leaks
- HTC announces the 4.7-inch Desire 510, available in Singapore from September 6 (Updated)
- GrabTaxi partners with Sony Mobile, Xperia users to enjoy discounts on taxi rides
- SanDisk introduces new Ultra II SSD using TLC NAND