DVB-T2 isn't the name of another astromech droid in Star Wars. Instead, it's the latest broadcast transmission standard for digital TV that many countries (including Singapore) are using. Here's a quick primer.
A wise man once told us, shopping is the best cure for Monday blues.
With Netflix legally available almost across the globe, including Singapore, naturally there's a keen interest on an alternative TV watching experience for those who've yet to try it. We round-up some of the recent developments and related partner news for you.
It's been a tiring week. What better way to celebrate the upcoming weekend by looking for great deals? Browse our recommendations inside!
Not that long ago in a galaxy not far away, many an artist and enthusiast took to using LEGO to recreate their own interpretation of Star Wars. Here, we look at the best builds that make the Star Wars LEGO kits from the shop look plain. Which do you think is the best?
It's nearly the middle of the month! Mark this momentous occasion by nabbing the deals inside!
With all the buzz about how the HTC One A9 is just like an Android version of the Apple smartphone, we managed to get one for a closer inspection.
First week of 2016 is almost over, but these deals just keep coming! Canon printers, vacuum cleaners, and Bluetooth speakers are getting some pretty big price slashes for a while.
Just days ago, Lenovo announced its new business-oriented ThinkPad X1 family of devices. Now that we are here at CES 2016, here's a closer look at some of them.
Twitter is stuck in quite a rut. User growth has stagnated, and it has increasingly sought to blunt the competition by mimicking rivals like Facebook. Is Twitter a failing product, or is it just a victim of the times?
- Apple Watch 2 to use "one glass solution" display?
- Apple may be bringing the digital crown to the iPhone and iPad
- Galaxy Note 7 rumored to ship with Samsung Cloud storage service
- Apple Store in Singapore likely to open in November
- NVIDIA will pay GeForce GTX 970 owners US$30 each for misleading VRAM claims
- Tableau announces v10 of its beautiful data visualization software for businesses
- Microsoft releases its new iOS camera app, Pix, and touts its smart capabilities!
- AMD outs official specifications for Polaris-based Radeon RX 460 and RX 470