Traveling anytime soon with your smartphone as your only camera? Here's what I packed when I went to shoot our recent travel photography guide in South Korea.
Mondays needn't be dreary when there are good deals to be had. Click here to find out some of the best deals that you can get today.
How do you take great travel photographs that you'll love - using a smartphone? I spent seven days traveling around South Korea with an LG G4 to discover the answer, taking lots of bad photos but still ending up with photos that I love. Here's how I did it and what I learned along the way.
Star Wars Battlefront has been out for some time and while we're enjoying it, we can't help but feel that it is missing some rather pivotal battles in the Star Wars saga. Here's our list of what EA should add in the DLC!
An SSD, a powerbank, iOS and Mac apps, Xiaomi phones and accessories - here are some good deals to spend your bonus on.
DVB-T2 isn't the name of another astromech droid in Star Wars. Instead, it's the latest broadcast transmission standard for digital TV that many countries (including Singapore) are using. Here's a quick primer.
A wise man once told us, shopping is the best cure for Monday blues.
With Netflix legally available almost across the globe, including Singapore, naturally there's a keen interest on an alternative TV watching experience for those who've yet to try it. We round-up some of the recent developments and related partner news for you.
It's been a tiring week. What better way to celebrate the upcoming weekend by looking for great deals? Browse our recommendations inside!
Not that long ago in a galaxy not far away, many an artist and enthusiast took to using LEGO to recreate their own interpretation of Star Wars. Here, we look at the best builds that make the Star Wars LEGO kits from the shop look plain. Which do you think is the best?
- Sony's Xperia XA Ultra is available in Singapore today!
- See the Galaxy Note 7 from different angles in silver, gold and blue
- The new NVIDIA GeForce GTX Titan X is a crazy powerful card that costs US$1,200
- Sony's newest Z9D is quite possibly the brightest 4K HDR TV you can buy this year
- All the AMD Radeon RX 480 custom cards announced so far!
- Samsung says it has fixed the Galaxy S7 Active's leaky waterproofing problems
- Smartwatch shipments fall for the first time, but Apple still the runaway leader
- Leaked video shows how fast the iris scanner unlocks the Galaxy Note 7