Digital payment and security - these two go hand-in-hand. In this edition of our NFC series, we take a quick look at the security measures and follow-up actions in the case your device or NFC SIM card is misplaced or stolen.
Futuremark's popular synthetic graphics benchmarking tool, 3DMark, has been updated to a brand new cross-platform version. We put a range of graphics cards through its toughest tests, Fire Strike and Fire Strike Extreme, to see how they fare on Futuremark's most ambitious and technical benchmark to date.
In this article, we walk you through the steps of subscribing Microsoft Office 365 Home Premium at Office.com, and things to consider during the installation process.
Now that we have enlightened you on the ways of the Near Field Technology (NFC) services in Singapore, here are places where you can put the technology to service.
Originally designed for businesses, Microsoft has now made the subscription-based Office 365 available for home and school use. What’s changed, and can you still get the traditional, boxed copies of Office 2013 in the stores? We answer these questions and more in this FAQ.
Now that you know what NFC is all about, you may be interested to give it a try. Does your smartphone support it? If it does, how do you go about setting it up? We've got all the setup and service activation steps detailed in this article.
What is near field communication (NFC) technology? What are its uses and functions? Is it only available in Singapore? In this article, we cover the basics of what NFC is about and how has it been evolving locally and beyond.
In this special behind-the-scenes article, discover how visionary director Ang Lee and visual effects studios Rhythm & Hues used the magic of Hollywood and NVIDIA solutions to bring about one of the world's beloved books into reality.
Overloaded by all the news from CES 2013? Don't worry, we've got you covered in one article with our Best of CES 2013 special as we showcase all the latest trends and best new products to come out of the world’s largest consumer technology tradeshow!
As the year comes to a close it's time to take a look again at AMD's Radeon HD 7970 GHz Edition and NVIDIA's GeForce GTX 680 to see who can end the year as the reigning king of GPUs. We'll also take a look at which is the better buy if you're planning on building a new system early in 2013.
- Sony Xperia Z4 to sport a full-metal design, fingerprint sensor and new UI?
- WhatsApp now has 800 million monthly active users, to hit one billion by year end
- Office universal apps preview for Windows Phone coming end of April
- Xiaomi announces Mi Note Black Edition, only 30,000 units available for sale
- Guess the two phones responsible for two drunken roommates stabbing each other
- Samsung launches flagship JS9500 and JS9000 SUHD curved smart TVs
- More than SUHD TVs up its sleeves, Samsung releases 2015 UHD TV line-up
- Apple could use Apple Watch's hardened aluminum in next iPhone to rid bending issues