With all the buzz about how the HTC One A9 is just like an Android version of the Apple smartphone, we managed to get one for a closer inspection.
First week of 2016 is almost over, but these deals just keep coming! Canon printers, vacuum cleaners, and Bluetooth speakers are getting some pretty big price slashes for a while.
Just days ago, Lenovo announced its new business-oriented ThinkPad X1 family of devices. Now that we are here at CES 2016, here's a closer look at some of them.
Twitter is stuck in quite a rut. User growth has stagnated, and it has increasingly sought to blunt the competition by mimicking rivals like Facebook. Is Twitter a failing product, or is it just a victim of the times?
Start your new year with new things! Need we say more?
With The Force Awakens movie out, we take a look back at the greatest and disastrous Star Wars games ever made! Many are worthwhile playing just for the storyline and great gameplay, so hop in and find out what they are.
Don't be mistaken, Star Wars Battlefront isn't just a game that's hoping to capitalize on Star Wars fever. If you are a fan of Star Wars, here are three reasons why Star Wars Battlefront shouldn't be missed.
It may be the last day of the year, but that doesn't mean we don't still have a handful of deals lined up for you! From Creative speakers to a Samsung TV, check them out here!
The Sony RX1R II is a beast in many ways: a compact, full-frame camera with a 42.4MP sensor, a 35mm f/2 ZEISS lens, a variable low-pass filter and a ground-breaking hybrid AF system. But it also has a serious Achilles’ heel.
AMD's Radeon Technologies Group (RTG) just laid out its roadmap for improving visual technologies in 2016. What's in store? Better, brighter, and higher resolution displays that are truer to life than ever.
- Will Samsung release an Olympic edition of the Galaxy S7 Edge?
- MSI announces two new Intel B150 boards with USB Type-C
- Mercedes debuts bonkers mad 577hp AMG GT R at the Goodwood Festival of Speed
- Futuremark teases new 3DMark Time Spy DirectX 12 benchmark
- Samsung may announce the Galaxy Note 7 on 2nd August
- Huawei to continue using Android as long as Google maintains its openness
- Xiaomi Mi 5 finally lands in Singapore!
- 2017 Apple Watch could sport a power-efficient micro-LED display