Plenty has been made of Huawei P9's camera - especially since it's co-engineered with Leica. But how does it actually perform? We put one to the test to find out!
At MWC Shanghai 2016, we had the opportunity to try the HTC Vive, the VR headset made for gamers. Is gaming truly as groundbreaking when paired with virtual reality? We put it to a test.
Gear you’ll love, plus a special Studio Ghibli retrospective being held in Tokyo.
TGIF! Celebrate the end of the work week by treating yourself to some new gadgets.
HubSpot opened its new Singapore office back in April, with plans to hire up to 250 employees over the next three years. Here's why this just may be the perfect workplace for those of you who prize flexibility and individual autonomy above all else.
Community, hospitality, and fun are not easy to translate into a thriving workplace mantra, but Airbnb does that brilliantly. Take a peek at their Singapore office and unravel more about the company and its people.
Unless you've just returned from the mountains, you should know that Funan's last day of trading was on June 30, 2016. If you've missed our various deals articles, interviews with shop owners, trip down memory lane, and heck, our 360° video, now's the time to catch up.
Celebrate Hari Raya Puasa by treating yourself to some new gadgets!
In gear this week: Nerf your friends with a drone tank of your own, an audio player for the roving audiophile, and a badass aviator watch with smarts for pilots.
The weekend is upon us. Start this weekend right with some great deals we found.
- Lonely Planet has a travel app and exclusive watch faces for the Gear S3
- Singtel home broadband customers faced 24 hours of internet outage
- Google is working on a fix for the Pixel's camera freezing issue
- Apple explains why some iPhone 6s shut down unexpectedly
- 99% of fake Apple chargers will not protect you against electric shocks
- Google unveils "Best of 2016" apps and games on the Play Store
- Android OS malware Gooligan breaches more than 1 million Google accounts
- Razer updates its 14-inch Blade notebook with an NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060