Apple's newest mobile operating system, iOS 6, comes with over 200 new features. In this hands-on article, we take a look at the new Facebook integration, the various enhancements in Photo Stream, Mail, and Safari, as well as the new Privacy controls.
Having second thoughts about whether the iPhone 5 is suitable for you? Perhaps you find yourself more suited for non-Apple alternatives? Here's a quick look at the well-endowed Android and Windows Phone 8 alternatives that you can consider.
Well, well, what do we have here? The long awaited successor to both the iPhone 4 and 4S, the iPhone 5 has finally been announced. Here's a quick look at the device and how it squares off against its predecessors.
M1 claims that its 4G LTE network is deployed nationwide. Well, let's take a look at the various MRT platforms along the major SMRT lines, and see whether it is true. In addition, we also drove by some areas in Singapore to check if there is indeed 4G connectivity.
As Apple best puts it, it is indeed almost here. What can you expect from the September 12th event? As implied in the event’s photo, the next-gen iPhone (5?) is definitely one of the anticipated highlights. Let's check out the list of present and past rumors to see how it might shape up when it's actually launched.
M1 is the first telco in South East Asia to launch a nationwide 4G LTE service. While it is only available from 15 September, we had a chance to test out the 4G LTE service over the weekend. Hit the link to see our findings.
"Not all maps are equal." This was what TomTom's co-founder Peter-Frans Pauwel said to us as he and his colleagues elaborated and showed us exactly what goes into making a TomTom map, and how they are using innovations to stay ahead of the competition. Find out all the effort that goes behind the scenes in making a great map in this special feature.
We know the various 4G plans offered by the telcos were quite confusing. So we've decided to illustrate them with simple charts in order to help you make better decisions.
It's a matter of time before most consumers have to switch to the new tiered smartphone plans. Worried that you may exceed the data cap? No worries as these apps will help you keep a close eye on data consumption.
The days of free buffet of all-you-can-eat data plans are over with the introduction of tiered smartphone plans by all three telcos. Let's take a look at the different plans offered and see which one suits your needs best.
- SingTel Starts Pre-Orders for LG G Flex Today from 9AM, First Delivery from 18 Dec
- M1 Adopting One Minute Minimum Charge For Voice & Video Calls; Doubling Excess Data Charges
- Sony Announces Slim and Lightweight HD-SG5 External HDD
- Piixl’s Jetpack Straps to TV’s Rear, Brings PC Gaming to the Living Room
- Samsung and Fingerprint Partner to Develop Mobile Play and Learn Network for Kids
- Standard Chartered Bank Reports Theft of Private Bank Clients' Statements
- Google Rolls Out Android 4.4.1 Update for Nexus 5, Delivers Camera Improvements (Update: Available for More Nexus Devices)
- CM Storm Ceres-300 & Ceres-500 Gaming Headsets Lets You Game in Comfort