TGIF! Celebrate the start of the weekend with some retail therapy, with a great deal on a speaker, a bundle of games and more.
In gear this week; Puma releases a gleaming futuristic shoe inspired by BMW, a fan that looks retro but packs modern power, and a camera that packs a big wallop.
Dyson did the impossible: It turned boring appliances like vacuum cleaners and fans into cool objects of desire. We get a look inside its Singapore test labs and see how the magic is done.
Still trudging through the work week? Make mid-week Wednesday pass just that bit faster with some great deals.
As more and more millennials enter the workforce, the expectation of what a business device should be is changing. This generation of workers wants their devices to look good and be fit for entertainment as well, which is why companies are taking design cues from their consumer products.
In gear this week; an iPhone case that looks like it was designed by elves, a personal submarine for the well-heeled among you, and a butter spray that oozes delicious, delicious butter. Plus, all the big news you missed this week!
3DMark has launched Time Spy, a brand new DirectX 12 benchmark intended to assess the performance of the latest graphics cards on Windows 10. Here's how a handful of cards from the red and green camps measure up against each other.
It’s one more day to Friday! Celebrate early by catching these deals online.
Dying to play Pokémon GO ahead of its Asia release date but don't want to root your phone or risk downloading the malware APK that's been floating around? Avoid it by downloading the official app from the Google Play Store or Apple App Store from any country. Here's how.
Networking is a confusing and often misunderstood topic. It does not help that manufacturers are often vague in their descriptions and marketing material. Here is a guide to help you understand the latest standard in wireless technology.
- Pokémon GO has the most downloads in first week of launch on Apple's App Store
- Galaxy Note 7's iris scanner may not work well with glasses or contact lenses
- Apple rumored to release the next generation iPhone in the week of 12 September
- Sony's Xperia XA Ultra is available in Singapore today!
- See the Galaxy Note 7 from different angles in silver, gold and blue
- The new NVIDIA GeForce GTX Titan X is a crazy powerful card that costs US$1,200
- Sony's newest Z9D is quite possibly the brightest 4K HDR TV you can buy this year
- All the AMD Radeon RX 480 custom cards announced so far!