Waiting for the Windows 10 upgrade to complete? Or need further convincing before you make the jump? Either case, here are 10 of our favorite features in the new OS that lands today.
Windows 10 for PCs and tablets is set to arrive on July 29, 2015. In this article, we answer some commonly asked questions regarding the various editions, ways to get the OS, and its pricing.
If you're performing a clean install of Windows 10 on your PC using a DVD or USB flash drive, these are what you'll see.
On July 14, 2015, the New Horizons probe brought humanity the closest it's ever been to Pluto, the furthest planet (or non-planet?) in our Solar System. Here’s a short story about Pluto, who discovered it, who named it, and what we just learned about it.
Intel's new Core M processors are unique in that they require no active cooling. But that also means that it has no effective way to cool itself down when it gets hot. How does performance get affected when it gets hot then? We took the MacBook to its limits to find out.
Is buying a 4K TV as simple as ensuring that it has a 4K resolution? Not quite, especially if you want your multi-thousand-dollar investment to last as long as possible. In this article, we decode the TV jargon most consumers face today.
Lots of products market themselves as "tough" or "rugged" but what do these terms really mean, and how much damage can they actually endure? We investigate.
TGIF! It’s the weekend, so what better way to spend it than to listen to some free tunes, courtesy of Apple Music. Apple’s music streaming service launched earlier this week, with a generous 3-month free trial. Here are nine things you can do with it this weekend.
Augmented reality doesn't have to be the prerogative of expensive, clunky headsets. With these mobile apps, you can discover new ways to interact with your everyday reality!
AMD's 6th generation APU is officially launched today and it sets a rather high bar for itself to drastically improve the capabilities of everyday notebooks. We detail all you need to know about Carrizo in this feature article and the feats of engineering at AMD.
- Google Play Movies available in Singapore, rent from S$3.98 or buy from S$12.98
- Samsung to adjust price of Galaxy S6 series to maintain sales momentum
- Virtual Reality camera for filmmakers is Nokia’s next big thing
- Amazon wants commercial drones to have a place in the sky
- Android security flaw puts your phone into a completely unresponsive state
- G.Skill readies new Trident Z, Ripjaws V DDR4 RAM for upcoming Intel Z170 motherboards
- Google's Translate app can now translate printed text in real-time in 27 languages
- The LG UF860T is the second ColorPrime 4K TV to go on sale here