Monday doesn't have to be all doom and gloom. Kick off the work week with a fresh round of deals!
We are just a week away from the official launch of the Samsung Galaxy Note 7. Here's what we know about the Galaxy Note 7 so far!
Diesel cars have an almost unshakable reputation for being noisy, slow, and dirty, but I’m here to tell you that those days are history. Here’s why you should consider a diesel for your next car.
TGIF! Celebrate the start of the weekend with some retail therapy, with a great deal on a speaker, a bundle of games and more.
In gear this week; Puma releases a gleaming futuristic shoe inspired by BMW, a fan that looks retro but packs modern power, and a camera that packs a big wallop.
Dyson did the impossible: It turned boring appliances like vacuum cleaners and fans into cool objects of desire. We get a look inside its Singapore test labs and see how the magic is done.
Still trudging through the work week? Make mid-week Wednesday pass just that bit faster with some great deals.
As more and more millennials enter the workforce, the expectation of what a business device should be is changing. This generation of workers wants their devices to look good and be fit for entertainment as well, which is why companies are taking design cues from their consumer products.
In gear this week; an iPhone case that looks like it was designed by elves, a personal submarine for the well-heeled among you, and a butter spray that oozes delicious, delicious butter. Plus, all the big news you missed this week!
3DMark has launched Time Spy, a brand new DirectX 12 benchmark intended to assess the performance of the latest graphics cards on Windows 10. Here's how a handful of cards from the red and green camps measure up against each other.
- Photo-editing app Prisma arrives on Android
- Verizon is paying US$4.8 billion to acquire Yahoo’s core business
- Canon launches new A3 color laser printers for businesses with large print runs
- Cyanogen Inc. discharges 20 percent of its workforce
- Now Samsung is suing Huawei over patent infringements
- Pokémon GO has the most downloads in first week of launch on Apple's App Store
- Galaxy Note 7's iris scanner may not work well with glasses or contact lenses
- Apple rumored to release the next generation iPhone in the week of 12 September