AMD's Zen chips aren't slated to reach mass availability till the early part of 2017, but the company is already at the gates with fresh details about its new architecture. Will Zen be the chip to make AMD a real player in the high-end CPU market again?
A smartwatch that updates itself to the correct time no matter where you are in the world, smart earbuds that filter sound, a practical no-frills gaming mouse and more in this week’s gear.
TGIF! Celebrate the weekend by buying yourself some new gadgets and toys!
Chase away those Monday blues with some retail therapy.
With all three telcos announcing their price plans for the upcoming Samsung Galaxy Note7, we find out who's offering the best deal.
Get your game on this weekend. Capcom is having great discounts on its games on Steam this weekend, and we found a monitor deal that you won't want to miss.
Fancy a mechanical keyboard case for your iPad Pro, a crushproof 4K video recorder that’s more survivable than you, and more? Check in, check out, TGIF!
Just picked up your new Samsung Galaxy Note7? Time to become a productivity pro with these powerful new S Pen features.
I recently got a sneak peak into Hope Technik, an engineering-first Singapore company. Besides the SCDF’s Red Rhino fire trucks, Hope Technik also designs, engineers and builds an impressive number of other inventions.
Google Duo is a a new one-to-one video calling app that's made simple, secure and effective - even with a weak connection. Best of all, you'll never miss a precious moment and that's what matters most.
- The 2017 iPhone may not come with a physical home button
- Here’s how to stop WhatsApp from sharing your phone number with Facebook
- Pokémon Go has lost over 10 million users from its mid-July peak
- Xiaomi launches deca-core-powered Redmi Note 4
- StarHub brings back 12GB mobile data through its 2-in-1 SurfHub bundles
- #ICYMI Friday: Air purifiers, a new Redmi, the beautiful HP Spectre and more
- PSA: You should update your iPhone to iOS 9.3.5 now
- ASUS ZenFone 3 and ZenFone 3 Ultra launch in Singapore; Deluxe coming September