Concluding the official investigation for the Galaxy Note7, Samsung has share that it is adopting stricter quality assurance protocols across its entire development process in an effort to renew its commitment to safety. Here are the measures taken to build safer batteries and devices.
The mega tech show of the year concluded in the first week of January and while we reported on many of the key developments from CES 2017, there were plenty of other gadgets and sightings that we wanted to showcase. So here's a big chunk of all the other cool stuff we saw at the show floor. Enjoy!
Fujifilm is releasing the X-Pro 2 and X-T2 in a new graphite colorway. Both cameras were previously only available in black.
New year, new resolutions, new tech. We know tech can get confusing, so we’ve assembled the top 11 things you need to go, going into 2017.
After numerous delays, Apple's wireless AirPods are finally available in Singapore. We take a closer look!
It’s rare to get a peek inside where Dyson’s unique products are engineered. Here’s an exclusive look inside Dyson’s headquarters in the English countryside.
Google’s new offices in Singapore is huge, spanning two entire blocks in Mapletree Business City II. I had a sneak peek before its official opening, and it may well be the most amazing office in Singapore.
There are a couple of very good reasons why you should get the Apple Watch Nike+ over a regular Apple Watch Series 2. Find out what they are here.
The OM-D E-M1 Mark II is no simple upgrade. Olympus’ new flagship mirrorless camera may look similar to the E-M1, but there’s a lot more going on under the hood. Check out our gallery to see what’s new, as well as find out our first impressions.
With room names like The Ridiculous 6 and title artwork adorning nearly every wall, Netflix's local office is quite the haven for those who live and breathe TV shows. Here's a look around the place, which has been dressed up in full Halloween garb. Phsst, watch out for the spider webs!
- Press images of Google's new Android Wear 2.0 smartwatches leaked
- Sprint takes 33% stake in Tidal; aims to bring the service to its subscribers
- First photo of LG G6 leaked
- New Chromebooks launched this year will soon have full access to Google Play!
- The LG G6 will not run on Snapdragon 835 because of the Galaxy S8
- Android OS malware HummingWhale sees over 2 million downloads through Google Play
- Microsoft has released a huge Xbox One update to select testers
- What Note 7 recall? Samsung just had its best quarter in three years