With virtually all the present generation of graphics cards already on the table, it's timely to conduct a short investigation on which is the best midrange graphics card for your budget. We gathered six such chipsets from both ATI and NVIDIA and ran them through our select benchmarks. Care to lay your bets?
Intel's highly anticipated codename Conroe CPU has finally been released and we dive straight into an in-depth, head on performance review of the Core 2 Extreme and Core 2 Duo CPUs. The verdict? Simply amazing. If you think you can trust your eyes, then read on.
AMD's Socket AM2 platform goes gold and we check out their top of the line offerings with the Athlon 64 FX-62 and the Athlon 64 X2 5000+ AM2 processors against their Socket-939 predecessors and the competitor's. Fasten your seatbelts and dive in to this review for the full details.
Succeeding their lackluster predecessors, the new Pentium XE processors based on the Presler core sport some serious specs. With clock speeds of up to 3.73GHz, loaded with 4MB of L2 cache and taking advantage of a 1066MHz FSB, they seem to instill fear into AMD's A64 FX series; but are they that extreme?
Using a standard GeForce 6600 GPU, but coupled with better components found on MSI's expensive 6600 GT products, the NX6600 Diamond edition strikes a unique performance point with superb overclocking potential and more. Find out if it has what it takes to win you over.
- Zotac introduces new palm-sized ZBOX MI521 nano XS Mini-PCs
- FiiO puts High Resolution Audio in your pocket with their new X1 music player
- Vogue profiles Jony Ive: the man behind Apple Watch
- Need to track your running, swimming and biking progress? There's the Garmin Forerunner 920XT
- Samsung releases new 3.2TB SM1715 PCIe SSD
- You can now download Windows 10 Technical Preview
- Telco price plans for the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 begin to show up ahead of tomorrow's registration of interest
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 4G+ to go on sale on Oct 11; telco registration of interest to start on Oct 2