AMD's Socket AM2 platform goes gold and we check out their top of the line offerings with the Athlon 64 FX-62 and the Athlon 64 X2 5000+ AM2 processors against their Socket-939 predecessors and the competitor's. Fasten your seatbelts and dive in to this review for the full details.
Succeeding their lackluster predecessors, the new Pentium XE processors based on the Presler core sport some serious specs. With clock speeds of up to 3.73GHz, loaded with 4MB of L2 cache and taking advantage of a 1066MHz FSB, they seem to instill fear into AMD's A64 FX series; but are they that extreme?
Using a standard GeForce 6600 GPU, but coupled with better components found on MSI's expensive 6600 GT products, the NX6600 Diamond edition strikes a unique performance point with superb overclocking potential and more. Find out if it has what it takes to win you over.
- Apple iPhone 6 and 6 Plus launch in Singapore today
- Signeo SEA announces launch of BackBeat Pro wireless headphones and Moktak NFC speakers
- Trade-ins of Samsung phones tripled last week ahead of new iPhone launch
- Gigabyte GeForce GTX 980 G1 Gaming card unveiled!
- New NVIDIA GeForce GTX 900 series graphics cards launched!
- Smartphone with a 1-inch camera sensor? Panasonic has it
- Samsung to launch Galaxy Note 4 in October, Galaxy Note Edge in Q4
- Logitech unveils G910 Orion Spark mechanical keyboard