A much-debated topic in the photography community revolves around the two new entry-level DSLR cameras from Sony and Nikon. Just which of these 10.2-megapixel DSLR cameras is the better challenger? That's the focus of this article so read on for our take and be your own judge too with our test shots gallery.
Logitech's latest breakthrough in pointing device technology has spawned two new wireless laser mice with ultra smooth looks and an even smoother scroll. Experience the MX and VX Revolution right here.
With virtually all the present generation of graphics cards already on the table, it's timely to conduct a short investigation on which is the best midrange graphics card for your budget. We gathered six such chipsets from both ATI and NVIDIA and ran them through our select benchmarks. Care to lay your bets?
Intel's highly anticipated codename Conroe CPU has finally been released and we dive straight into an in-depth, head on performance review of the Core 2 Extreme and Core 2 Duo CPUs. The verdict? Simply amazing. If you think you can trust your eyes, then read on.
AMD's Socket AM2 platform goes gold and we check out their top of the line offerings with the Athlon 64 FX-62 and the Athlon 64 X2 5000+ AM2 processors against their Socket-939 predecessors and the competitor's. Fasten your seatbelts and dive in to this review for the full details.
Succeeding their lackluster predecessors, the new Pentium XE processors based on the Presler core sport some serious specs. With clock speeds of up to 3.73GHz, loaded with 4MB of L2 cache and taking advantage of a 1066MHz FSB, they seem to instill fear into AMD's A64 FX series; but are they that extreme?
Using a standard GeForce 6600 GPU, but coupled with better components found on MSI's expensive 6600 GT products, the NX6600 Diamond edition strikes a unique performance point with superb overclocking potential and more. Find out if it has what it takes to win you over.
- Spotify announces Spotify Family – music sharing for your entire family
- Which Android phones will be getting Google's Lollipop update?
- Replace all your passwords with images using Passage
- Fitbit's Surge aims to be the smart watch for hardcore fitness aficionados
- Rob Riggle to play Frank West in Dead Rising movie
- Apple will require all iOS apps to use 64-bit code starting in February 2015
- IBM to offload semiconductor tech business to Globalfoundaries for US$1.5 billion
- Jabra announces the release of the Jabra Move Wireless – headphones inspired by the city