AMD's Socket AM2 platform goes gold and we check out their top of the line offerings with the Athlon 64 FX-62 and the Athlon 64 X2 5000+ AM2 processors against their Socket-939 predecessors and the competitor's. Fasten your seatbelts and dive in to this review for the full details.
Succeeding their lackluster predecessors, the new Pentium XE processors based on the Presler core sport some serious specs. With clock speeds of up to 3.73GHz, loaded with 4MB of L2 cache and taking advantage of a 1066MHz FSB, they seem to instill fear into AMD's A64 FX series; but are they that extreme?
Using a standard GeForce 6600 GPU, but coupled with better components found on MSI's expensive 6600 GT products, the NX6600 Diamond edition strikes a unique performance point with superb overclocking potential and more. Find out if it has what it takes to win you over.
- Corsair Releases Carbide Series Air 540 Mid-tower Chassis in Arctic White
- Introducing the EVGA GeForce GTX 780 Ti Classified Kingpin Edition
- Google Removes 'Display Images Below' Option, Loads Images by Default
- Razer Comms Goes Mobile with Android
- Shure Readies their SRH1540 Closed Back Premium Headphones
- 12 Days of Christmas! - The Convertible, Versatile Ultrabook
- Google+ Says: Let It Snow
- Be First in Line to Collect your Playstation 4 Pre-order and Walk Away with a PS Vita TV