We all know that Intel's X58 platform is dedicated to the high-end segment. However, besides the extreme and expensive models, there are some that are closer to mainstream prices. Check out these relatively affordable boards from ASUS, Gigabyte and MSI.
The GeForce GTX 460 is the best thing out of the green camp for some time. We take a look at four factory overclocked cards from ASUS, Galaxy, Gigabyte and Sparkle to help you pick the best.
Even the most jaded observer will be awed by these motherboards based on Intel's enthusiast chipest, the Intel X58 Express. Get ready for the most powerful and expensive boards ever reviewed in our labs.
The GeForce GTX 460 is based on the brand new GF104 chip that promises lower operating temperatures and better power efficiency. It comes in 1GB and 768MB flavors and we put them both to the test. Is the GeForce GTX 460 the mainstream Fermi we've long been waiting for? Find out in our full review.
ATI recognizes that there's a substantial gulf between the Radeon HD 5850 and the HD 5770, and so it has come up with the Radeon HD 5830 in hopes of addressing that performance gap. We review three options from Gigabyte, HIS and MSI.
The NVIDIA GeForce GTX 465 is the company's third card to utilize the all-new Fermi chip. We roundup four cards to evaluate its performance.
The Radeon HD 5770 is the weapon of choice for those seeking a powerful yet relatively affordable DirectX 11 graphics card. We check out customized versions from ASUS, Gigabyte and HIS.
Bringing SATA 6Gbps functionality and a slightly updated graphics core to its mainstream integrated graphics chipset, AMD's 880G chipset is an incremental improvement over its 785G predecessor. Three boards from ASUS, Biostar and Gigabyte gets tested and reviewed.
We have gathered the fastest and coolest Radeon HD 5870 cards from the biggest names in the industry - ASUS, Gigabyte, HIS, MSI, PowerColor, Sapphire, XFX - all in the name of finding out who will reign supreme.
Along with the launch of its first 6-core desktop processor last month, AMD also refreshed its high-end enthusiast class 890FX chipset. We got four vendors, ASUS, Biostar, Gigabyte and MSI to send us their representatives for this 890FX roundup of the top boards in the market.
- HTC 11 rumored to come with 8GB RAM, 256GB storage and two rear cameras
- AirPods delay could be due to handling of dual Bluetooth connectivity
- StarHub's new DataTravel plans let you use your data across multiple locations in 30 days
- Samsung may permanently disable any remaining Galaxy Note7 phones
- Spotify steps away from buying out SoundCloud
- The Bitfenix Shogun is the latest tempered glass chassis after your heart and wallet
- Samsung's Galaxy S8 rumored to sport bezel-free design and virtual home button
- HTC is not giving up yet, working hard on future flagship phones and Vives