Logitech's latest breakthrough in pointing device technology has spawned two new wireless laser mice with ultra smooth looks and an even smoother scroll. Experience the MX and VX Revolution right here.
With virtually all the present generation of graphics cards already on the table, it's timely to conduct a short investigation on which is the best midrange graphics card for your budget. We gathered six such chipsets from both ATI and NVIDIA and ran them through our select benchmarks. Care to lay your bets?
Intel's highly anticipated codename Conroe CPU has finally been released and we dive straight into an in-depth, head on performance review of the Core 2 Extreme and Core 2 Duo CPUs. The verdict? Simply amazing. If you think you can trust your eyes, then read on.
AMD's Socket AM2 platform goes gold and we check out their top of the line offerings with the Athlon 64 FX-62 and the Athlon 64 X2 5000+ AM2 processors against their Socket-939 predecessors and the competitor's. Fasten your seatbelts and dive in to this review for the full details.
Succeeding their lackluster predecessors, the new Pentium XE processors based on the Presler core sport some serious specs. With clock speeds of up to 3.73GHz, loaded with 4MB of L2 cache and taking advantage of a 1066MHz FSB, they seem to instill fear into AMD's A64 FX series; but are they that extreme?
Using a standard GeForce 6600 GPU, but coupled with better components found on MSI's expensive 6600 GT products, the NX6600 Diamond edition strikes a unique performance point with superb overclocking potential and more. Find out if it has what it takes to win you over.
- Cooler Master Announces New Products to be Unveiled at Computex 2013
- Pew Research Center: Teens Find Facebook a Burden
- OtterBox Buys Rival LifeProof
- Apple Accuses Samsung Galaxy S4 & Google Now for Infringing Patents for Siri
- Logitech Announces New Wireless Speakers UE Boom
- ASUS PadFone Infinity Available in Singapore from 1st June
- Intel Reveals Power Management Technology Behind Upcoming "Haswell" Processors
- NVIDIA Announces PhysX Support for Microsoft Xbox One