AMD's mid-range Radeon HD 7870 is positioned in the sweet-spot between price and performance, right between the high-end Radeon HD 7950 and the basic mid-range Radeon HD 7770. With almost every AMD add-in partner offering a custom version of this card, we find out which is worth your money.
SingTel's 4G plans are available since 5th June 2012, and at the moment, you've three LTE-enabled Android smartphones to choose from. Which of the three - HTC One XL, LG Optimus True HD LTE, and Samsung Galaxy S II LTE - will be crowned the speed king? Ready, go!
A good pair of earphones is essential in this day and age. We take a look at the two main competing technologies, Balanced Armature and Dynamic Drivers, and see what they offer to those looking for a good pair of entry-level earphones.
Two cards enter, one card leaves: two factory-overclocked GeForce GTX 680 graphics cards duke out over a comprehensive set of benchmarks and games to determine which deserves your hard earned cash. Fight!
We pit two high-end factory-overclocked, custom Radeon HD 7970 cards against each other to determine which is deserving of your hard earned money. Plus, we see how they compare to NVIDIA's GeForce GTX 680.
With the top GPU offering based on renewed architectures from AMD and NVIDIA out in the market, we decided to kick things up a notch further by pitting the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680 in SLI configuration against the AMD Radeon HD 7970 in CrossFire setup. Can NVIDIA still hold its fort? Read on to find out!
Super speed your file transfers with a USB 3.0 portable hard drive. In this shootout, we look at 1TB offerings from Buffalo, Imation, Seagate, Toshiba and Western Digital.
AMD goes over 7000 with its new flagship GPU built on a 28nm process. The new GPU architecture is called Graphics Core Next (GCN) which supports HDMI 1.4a as well as DisplayPort 1.2 HBR2. We pit the new Radeon HD 7970 and 7950 models to see how far they've progressed from its predecessors. Can it unseat the GeForce GTX 580 from its throne on all accounts?
With SingTel's first commercial LTE mobile broadband service announced, we take a look at how its upgraded theoretical 75Mbps download speeds compare against the service provider's existing HSPA+ theoretical speeds of 21Mbps.
The Samsung Galaxy S II and HTC Sensation just arrived in our labs, and we give you a sneak peek at these two new Android 2.3 smartphones powered by the latest dual-core processor in this pictorial comparison.
- Google delays launch of Android Wear 2.0 to early 2017
- This Belkin adapter will let you charge your iPhone 7 with your earphones plugged in
- Updated: Samsung says this was what went wrong with the Note7 battery
- Sony Xperia XZ and X Compact available on 15th October, pre-order starts now
- China's CCTV slams Samsung for its discriminatory policy on the Galaxy Note7
- You wouldn't believe the main reason why U.S consumers are upgrading to the iPhone 7
- Angry customer smashes iPhones and Macs in French Apple Store
- Microsoft creates a new 5,000-strong AI division; forms 'Partnership on AI' with Google, Facebook, Amazon, and IBM