Tablets - Samsung & Sony
Samsung (Level 4, Booth 8328)
Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 (16GB) 3G
When it comes to choosing an Android tablet, Samsung Galaxy Tab devices are among the top recommendations. The Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 (16B) 3G is one such example, with its NVIDIA Tegra 2 1GHz dual-core processor, 1GB RAM, reasonable battery life and a rear camera that takes decent images. It is also one of the thinnest (8.6mm) and lightest (565g) 10.1-inch tablets in the market. With $130 shaved off from its original retail price, the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 is definitely one of the top picks of IT Show 2012.
- IT Show Price: $718
- Usual Price: $848
- More information: Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1
|Click here for Samsung brochures.|
Sony (Level 4, Hall 404, Booth 8210)
Sony Tablet S
Want to stand out from the tablet-touting crowd? Get the Sony Tablet S as its unique folding design is bound to turn heads along the streets. The asymmetrical design is not just for aesthetics - its ergonomically designed to shift the weight closer to your palm, making the Tablet S more comfortable for one-handed operation.
The Sony Tablet S runs on NVIDIA Tegra 2 1GHz dual-core processor, 1GB RAM and Android 3.2 Honeycomb (upgradeable to Android 4.0). Reading text and viewing multimedia content will be pleasant due to the 9.4-inch display backed by Sony's renowned BRAVIA TruBlack technology.
- IT Show Price: $618 (16GB Wi-Fi), $748 (32GB Wi-Fi), $798 (16GB 3G + Wi-Fi)
- Usual Price: $668 (16GB Wi-Fi), $798 (32GB Wi-Fi)
- Promotion: 16GB Sony SD card, Cradle, Targus Custom Fit Slip Book Case (Black), Sony Tablet Premium, USB connection cable, Sony Tablet Cleaning Cloth
- More Information: Sony Tablet S
|Click here for Sony brochures.|