The good folks at Pingdom collated this amazingly detailed infographic about the current "rock star" of the tech world, Google, through hours of sieving through SEC filings, Wikipedia and various news articles.
20PB worth of data processed DAILY? 7.2 billion daily page views for Google.com? That's like... many, many, many fingers clicking.
I have only two words: World Domination. No, make it four, by Google.
Grabbed via Pingdom
Wong Casandra / Former Tech Writer
A regular self-confessed gamer, and consumer-tech geek. Also, an amateur photographer who currently shoots on a Nikon DSLR 90. BOOYAH!
- This is not an Apple Watch review: I like it, but I won't buy it (yet)
- Why Ex Machina’s beautiful Artificial Intelligence is scarier than Avengers’ Ultron
- Revisiting that fraudulent Kickstarter watch project
- Why Day One and journaling is my other 20x app
- A month on the wrist: The Apple Watch through the eyes of a mechanical watch lover