The World Cup kicks off in less than 12 hours and if you are a footie fan, like myself, then I'm sure you'll want to make your allegiance known to your friends, classmates or colleagues at work. Well, downloading Personas for Firefox is a good way to start.
For the uninitiated, Personas are easy-to-use themes to customize the look of your Firefox browser. And in conjunction with the World Cup, Firefox is having its own Firefox Cup, where users can show support by downloading their favorite team's Personas. The team with the most downloads over the World Cup tournament period wins.
At the time of writing, leading the standings is Argentina with 1265 downloads. Brazil is second with 905 and - surprise, surprise - Mexico is third with 616.
So hurry up and head down to the Firefox Cup to dress up your Firefox and start showing support for your team!
Kenny Yeo / Associate Editor
An analog man trapped in a digital world, Kenny prefers mechanical to quartz watches, buying from brick and mortar shops as opposed to online shopping and eschews fancy dual-clutch cars for good ol' stick shift ones.
- A month on the wrist: The Apple Watch through the eyes of a mechanical watch lover
- Making productivity apps work: 5 things I’ve learned using OmniFocus and GTD
- My 20x app: OmniFocus on iOS
- ‘When Marnie was There’ might be the last film Studio Ghibli makes, and that makes me sad
- I'm a loyal Adobe Lightroom user and I feel cheated