You've probably heard by now that Apple's going to hold a press conference later today (Friday, 10AM PT over in the US, Saturday 1AM our time). Apple says the conference will be about the iPhone 4's antenna issue, but has remained silent on details.
While what Steve Jobs & Co. will reveal tomorrow is anyone's guess, here are 5 things we think you probably won't hear him say.
1. Introducing the iGrip, a revolutionary way to hold your iPhone 4 and have the best reception in the world with our magical antenna.
2. Let's talk about Microsoft and Russian spies instead.
3. We're sorry, Gizmodo.
4. Steve Jobs: "Look at me, look at you, back to me, and now you. Now do you understand why mere mortals cannot hold the iPhone like I do? The iPhone is now DIAMONDS!"
5. "And by the way, it's so fluffy!"
Alvin Soon / Associate Features Editor
I like coffee and cameras, but not together.
- Why Day One and journaling is my other 20x app
- A month on the wrist: The Apple Watch through the eyes of a mechanical watch lover
- Making productivity apps work: 5 things I’ve learned using OmniFocus and GTD
- My 20x app: OmniFocus on iOS
- ‘When Marnie was There’ might be the last film Studio Ghibli makes, and that makes me sad