Leica, the legendary German camera maker, has been making cameras since 1913. Their cameras have been used by the masters, from Henri Cartier-Bresson to Robert Capa to Annie Leibovitz. Known for the quality and resilience of its cameras and lenses, Leica cameras are still mostly assembled by hand.
The Leica Store @ Raffles Hotel Arcade is the first of its kind in the region. The store design is an international concept which originated in Germany, with a focus on the signature red and black of the Leica brand. But the Leica Store isn't just a shop, but also has a dedicated in-store gallery space to showcase the work of local and international photographers.
So if you're in the neighborhood during the weekend, here's one more shop to check out.
Alvin Soon / Associate Features Editor
I like coffee and cameras, but not together.
- Digital compacts have never been better as the camera industry braces for change
- After a week with the iPhone 6 Plus, I can't love it
- Apple Watch truly is the most personal device Apple has ever made
- What is the Apple Watch for?
- What activity trackers (including the Apple Watch) need to crack health and fitness