Leica, the legendary German camera maker, has been making cameras since 1913. Their cameras have been used by the masters, from Henri Cartier-Bresson to Robert Capa to Annie Leibovitz. Known for the quality and resilience of its cameras and lenses, Leica cameras are still mostly assembled by hand.
The Leica Store @ Raffles Hotel Arcade is the first of its kind in the region. The store design is an international concept which originated in Germany, with a focus on the signature red and black of the Leica brand. But the Leica Store isn't just a shop, but also has a dedicated in-store gallery space to showcase the work of local and international photographers.
So if you're in the neighborhood during the weekend, here's one more shop to check out.
Alvin Soon / Associate Features Editor
I like coffee and cameras, but not together.
- After 100 Days with Apple CarPlay, here's 4 things you need to know
- Ad-blocking on iOS 9: why it’s good for you, bad for us
- What happens to your smart devices when the power grid goes down?
- This is not an Apple Watch review: I like it, but I won't buy it (yet)
- Why Ex Machina’s beautiful Artificial Intelligence is scarier than Avengers’ Ultron