It's hard to digest the news when there are such mind-blowing, and staggering figures about spam mail, social networking, and twittering.
But nonetheless, it is an interesting and beautiful video about the Internet that kind of makes you wonder about how much time is spent socializing on the Internet as compared to ole fashioned face-to-face interaction. Are we spending way too much time on the virtual space than we let on?
Believe me when I say I am a big fan of social networking, but figures like this are astounding... in a bad way.
Wong Casandra / Former Tech Writer
A regular self-confessed gamer, and consumer-tech geek. Also, an amateur photographer who currently shoots on a Nikon DSLR 90. BOOYAH!
- Hollywood thinks Asians can’t be Asians, and that’s not okay
- How Spotify Discover Weekly took me on a journey of rediscovery
- A month with the Acer Predator X34
- How I used tech and some common sense to shed 15kg in 6 months
- How to be a better lover, child, sibling, and friend in the Year of the Monkey