It's hard to digest the news when there are such mind-blowing, and staggering figures about spam mail, social networking, and twittering.
But nonetheless, it is an interesting and beautiful video about the Internet that kind of makes you wonder about how much time is spent socializing on the Internet as compared to ole fashioned face-to-face interaction. Are we spending way too much time on the virtual space than we let on?
Believe me when I say I am a big fan of social networking, but figures like this are astounding... in a bad way.
Wong Casandra / Former Tech Writer
A regular self-confessed gamer, and consumer-tech geek. Also, an amateur photographer who currently shoots on a Nikon DSLR 90. BOOYAH!
- Digital compacts have never been better as the camera industry braces for change
- After a week with the iPhone 6 Plus, I can't love it
- Apple Watch truly is the most personal device Apple has ever made
- What is the Apple Watch for?
- What activity trackers (including the Apple Watch) need to crack health and fitness