It's hard to digest the news when there are such mind-blowing, and staggering figures about spam mail, social networking, and twittering.
But nonetheless, it is an interesting and beautiful video about the Internet that kind of makes you wonder about how much time is spent socializing on the Internet as compared to ole fashioned face-to-face interaction. Are we spending way too much time on the virtual space than we let on?
Believe me when I say I am a big fan of social networking, but figures like this are astounding... in a bad way.
Wong Casandra / Former Tech Writer
A regular self-confessed gamer, and consumer-tech geek. Also, an amateur photographer who currently shoots on a Nikon DSLR 90. BOOYAH!
- Why Day One and journaling is my other 20x app
- A month on the wrist: The Apple Watch through the eyes of a mechanical watch lover
- Making productivity apps work: 5 things I’ve learned using OmniFocus and GTD
- My 20x app: OmniFocus on iOS
- ‘When Marnie was There’ might be the last film Studio Ghibli makes, and that makes me sad