- Articles tagged "cpu"
AMD's Zen chips aren't slated to reach mass availability till the early part of 2017, but the company is already at the gates with fresh details about its new architecture. Will Zen be the chip to make AMD a real player in the high-end CPU market again?
In the company’s biggest and most ambitious rollout of a new generation processor, Intel launches no less than 48 new 6th gen Core processors that span the desktop, notebook, 2-in-1 convertibles and tablet segment. Step right in with a quick performance sneak peek too!
So Intel's 6th generation Core microprocessor family has arrived, but what's exactly new? We delve deeper to share what has changed under the hood of the microarchitecture that is codenamed Skylake.
The launch of Microsoft's Windows 10 OS and the debut of Intel's newest processor based on the Skylake microarchitecture couldn't have complemented each other any better. In this article we establish if a new Skylake based system is necessary for you, expectations and the platform experiences that you stand to gain with Skylake running on Windows 10.
Intel's new Core M processors are unique in that they require no active cooling. But that also means that it has no effective way to cool itself down when it gets hot. How does performance get affected when it gets hot then? We took the MacBook to its limits to find out.
Intel announced today that products based on the upcoming Broadwell processors will be available in time for this year end's holiday season.
Intel will be releasing an anniversary edition of the Pentium processor to commemorate 20 years of the Pentium brand.
Intel announced their latest processor series, codenamed Devil's Canyon, at its keynote in Computex 2014 earlier today. Representing the updated Haswell "K" series parts, the latest Core i7 processor is the first Core microprocessor to hit the 4.0GHz mark since the Pentium 4.
We were given an opportunity to preview and run some early performance benchmarks on Intel's upcoming Bay Trail tablets. Find out how it's performing against its competitors.
The message is clear and AMD is hoping to drive change to the computing landscape once more with multi-core 64-bit ARM architecture based Opteron server processors targeting data centers. We provide more details on this new initiative and the challenges ahead.
- macOS 10.12.1 includes hidden images of new MacBook Pro
- PowerColor’s Devil Box infuses laptops with desktop-like graphics performance *updated with pricing and availability*
- StarHub confirms DDoS attacks affected its home broadband service
- Intel launches the new Atom E3900 series CPUs as it continues its push into IoT
- Xiaomi's incredible Mi MIX has a 6.4-inch display in an iPhone 7 Plus size body
- Xiaomi's Mi Note 2 has a curved OLED display, Snapdragon 821 and up to 6GB RAM
- The Apple Watch Nike+ will go on sale this Friday, October 28
- iOS 10.1 update finally adds Portrait mode to the iPhone 7 Plus