- Articles tagged "arm"
Since the acquisition of Altera not long ago – an FPGA specialist – there have been many questions, some of which are if the FPGA business is here to stay and if Intel's IA architecture will eventually replace ARM. We give you the latest updates on Intel and FPGA from day 3 at IDF 2016.
The message is clear and AMD is hoping to drive change to the computing landscape once more with multi-core 64-bit ARM architecture based Opteron server processors targeting data centers. We provide more details on this new initiative and the challenges ahead.
With Intel already dominating the CPU arena, what else can first-runner-up AMD do to catch up or worse still, stay relevant? With the introduction of the Heterogeneous Systems Architecture consortium, it seems as though AMD seeks safety in numbers.
Microsoft wasted no time to officially share with the world on what they've been working on, even before CES 2011 starts tomorrow. Check out some of the latest mobile devices Windows 7 is enabling, a newer revision of Surface and next gen. Windows running on ARM-based systems.
- The Carmen dongle and app tracks your car’s health to prevent surprise breakdowns
- Xiaomi launches deca-core-powered Redmi Note 4
- Pokémon Go has lost over 10 million users from its mid-July peak
- HTC 10 to get Android 7.0 Nougat update in Q4, followed by One M9 and One A9
- Trendnet's new AC1900 wireless USB adapter has ridiculously large antennas
- Microsoft's PowerShell is now open-sourced, and has been ported to both Linux and Mac OS X
- Lenovo officially brings Moto back into Singapore with six launch devices
- Lenovo will pre-install Microsoft Office, OneDrive, and Skype on its Android devices