- Articles tagged "arm"
Since the acquisition of Altera not long ago – an FPGA specialist – there have been many questions, some of which are if the FPGA business is here to stay and if Intel's IA architecture will eventually replace ARM. We give you the latest updates on Intel and FPGA from day 3 at IDF 2016.
The message is clear and AMD is hoping to drive change to the computing landscape once more with multi-core 64-bit ARM architecture based Opteron server processors targeting data centers. We provide more details on this new initiative and the challenges ahead.
With Intel already dominating the CPU arena, what else can first-runner-up AMD do to catch up or worse still, stay relevant? With the introduction of the Heterogeneous Systems Architecture consortium, it seems as though AMD seeks safety in numbers.
Microsoft wasted no time to officially share with the world on what they've been working on, even before CES 2011 starts tomorrow. Check out some of the latest mobile devices Windows 7 is enabling, a newer revision of Surface and next gen. Windows running on ARM-based systems.
- Grab's new GrabChat feature makes it easier to communicate with your driver
- POSB runs trial for in-school contactless payment system
- AT&T announces deal to acquire Time Warner for more than US$85 billion
- AMD cuts Radeon RX 460 and 470 prices in response to NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 launch
- 4 reasons why you'll want the LG gram 15 notebook
- Spotted in Australia: Google Pixel Smartphones in retail
- Two different modems found in the iPhone 7, one performs 30% better
- LTA and NTU want to keep your world moving with self-driving buses